Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

figmentPez

Staff member
DC Comics 1 of 45

Justice Society of America
Star Spangled Kid, Hawkwoman, Hippolyta, Dr. Mid-Nite, Starman
Atom Smasher, Sandman, Hourman, The Flash (Jay Garrick), Dr. Fate, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Black Canary (Dinah Drake)

Justice League
Flash, Firestorm, Black Canary, the Atom, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, Superman, Batman, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Aquaman, Hawkwoman, Green Arrow, Steel, Black Lightning, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle

Legion of Superheroes
I don't think I can identify a large enough percentage of these to try.

Superman, Cyborg

[STRIKE]unknown[/STRIKE] Thundra, Superman (thanks evilmike!)

Superman, Stargirl

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy - I don't know what version of the characters these are, but damn those are some awesome costumes. I think I'll let them have a post all to themselves.
I THINK that version of Harley was somewhat inspired by The Batman, as it's the only version of her with the HUGE hat...

... but I think it's original. Also, her colors are flipped on her jumpsuit.

G

greyloch

Unidentified Cosplay 34 of 34

Barmaid
That's Cindy Le Croft (a.k.a. Cindy Candy on FB). She's trying to get her career going as a "geek model" (for artists, photographers, and such) and is dressed up as either a German barmaid or a St. Pauli Girl.

BTW, thanks for starting another good cosplay thread. I've greatly enjoyed all the photos of believable cosplayers. :D