Beastly hair and hooked weapon

Purple hair and military uniform

Corset-dress

Bikini and circuitry body-paint

Saw-toothed sword

I

Iaculus

Saw-toothed sword
The sword makes me think of Warhammer 40000. I mean, there's even the eagle up there, the scrolls and wax things to keep them up![/QUOTE]

Considering it's a woman with a big ass chainsword covered in prayer charms, it's probably a Sister of Battle.[/QUOTE]

Or just a generic Redemptionist cultist with an Eviscerator. That would explain the red robes. Sisters Repentia, the Sisters of Battle who use the giant chainswords called Eviscerators, tend to wear a whole lot less.

Saw-toothed sword
The sword makes me think of Warhammer 40000. I mean, there's even the eagle up there, the scrolls and wax things to keep them up![/quote]

Considering it's a woman with a big ass chainsword covered in prayer charms, it's probably a Sister of Battle.[/quote]

Or just a generic Redemptionist cultist with an Eviscerator. That would explain the red robes. Sisters Repentia, the Sisters of Battle who use the giant chainswords called Eviscerators, tend to wear a whole lot less.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the paper just wouldn't stay on her for a proper Repentia look...

figmentPez

Staff member
And I was beginning to wonder how many people were still reading this thread.

I vote this thread for Hall of Fame!
That can be done now. EDIT: No it can't. Dave was just teasing us. Guess I'll have to go back to the original plan of hitting 2,000 posts.

Vintage Cosplay, via Newsweek

Masquerade lineup from February 1974

Mirror universe officer and Spock's ear from 1975

Orion Slave girl from January 1975

Costume Contest from February 1975

William Shatner, in a leisure suit, and a female Klingon from August 1975

[strike]Slave Leia[/strike] Vulcan fire dancer from September 1976

figmentPez

Staff member
So I'm thinking that this is either not Slave Leia or not from 1976. /nitpick
DOH! You're right. I was wondering why a Star Wars costume was at a Star Trek convention, and I even puzzled about the date, but I didn't bother to check the photo caption. It's a Vulcan fire dancer. My bad.

figmentPez

Staff member
Dark Supergirl

Wonder Woman, Superman

Alan Scott golden age Green Lantern

Robin... with handcuffs

Robin... pow!

Robin and Deathstroke

Deathstroke vs Nightwing

Batgirl

Batman

figmentPez

Staff member
Tinkerbell

Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)

The Mayor and Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Quail Man and Quail Dog

Ice Age

Webstor (He-Man)

Came across this today. The picture on the right is obviously computer generated, but at first I thought the other three were CG too.

A harem of slave Leias

now THOSE are slave Leias.

and no worries FP - I figured that you were working from a caption on the vulcan pic. Just struck me as odd since it was claiming to be something from before even SW:ANH came out - much less 7 years before ROTJ.

Oh - and keep up the good work

figmentPez

Staff member
Mobile Suit, a Zaku model variation? It's from one of the Gundam series of animes.

Naruto, partially posessed by the nine-tails chakra

Gaara (Naruto)

Zabuza (Naruto)

Hollow, possibly Ichigo? (Bleach)
Spoilered because it hasn't been shown in the English dub yet.

a different version of Hollow Ichigo?

Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

figmentPez

Staff member
Man that's like the REALLY recent Hollow Ichigo.

Also known as \"some bullshit\".
Should I spoiler the images?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Max (Where the Wild Things Are)

Unidentified cosplay:

Licking her swords

Armored wings

This costume doesn't look well suited to running track and field.

Spiky, tarnished armor

Monocrhomatic gas mask

Nah. It's pretty plain to just about everyone that Ichigo's gonna go Super Saiyan bajillion and kill everybody at some point.

(Maybe you should.)

Wolverine, Rogue, Mystique, ???, Cyclops
YES! My friends and I wound up in this thread! You actually took this from MY Flickr, even.
I'm pretty sure the person you labelled as ??? is She Hulk. And according to my friends Rogue and Cyclops there, she was hitting on me. I wish I wasn't clueless and had actually caught onto that, she looks pretty cute if you ask me.

That Zaku is a a Zaku II Desert Type, with the early war 128mm Machine Gun. You can tell because of the color and extended skirts to keep sand out of the joints.

This is a bit conceited seeming, but I think my roommates and I made pretty bitchin' rad zombie Ghostbusters:

Here's some other cosplay that showed up at the Toronto Zombie Walk this year

Pyramid Head:

Lego Man:

Jesus:

Rorschach:

And of course, Umbrella:

If y'ask me they're all different colored versions of the same character. (Scorpion? I'm not very familiar with Mortal Kombat)

If y'ask me they're all different colored versions of the same character. (Scorpion? I'm not very familiar with Mortal Kombat)
No, its Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Reptile. I just don't know the red one.
All definitely different colour variations on the same model, but each had their own unique powers and were given different names and backstories.

In later games their models were changed up. I think they replaced Sub-Zero with his brother in order to explain the drastic costume change.

But who the poop is the red one?

figmentPez

Staff member
Sniper Wolf (Metal Gear Solid)

Umbrella Corp mercenary (Resident Evil)

Ada Wong (Resident Evil)

Heavy, Medic, Scout, Pyro (Team Fortress 2)

Pyro

Scout, Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.