Generative Art

GasBandit

Staff member
Time to add another drive to the array?

—Patrick
Oh no, it's easy enough to save that stuff to my own drive, but I don't locally do my own webhosting. I could put them on gasbanditry dot com, but how many of you even remember that the NSFW horde exists, much less how to get to it?

And with imgur now purging itself of NSFW content, I can't even build an album to update there. Gonna have to figure something else out.

GasBandit

Staff member
And with imgur now purging itself of NSFW content, I can't even build an album to update there. Gonna have to figure something else out.
I have found a halfway decent still-image hosting solution that is good enough to replace imgur for NSFW content to avoid spamming up the attachment library on HF to the tune of 125/day... it's at postimg.cc

Even has decent gallery functionality all for the better of sorting things, and can self-generate thumbnail BBcode for ease of posting. Not that this matters to anyone here particularly I guess, but since this is where I posted the gripe, it's where I'm posting the solution.

GasBandit

Staff member
Obviously this one kinda dropped the ball on "full body view" but ehh, seems pretty good otherwise. Not sure whence the leather jacket, but we roll with it.

1682406566048.png

GasBandit

Staff member
(assuming the parenthetical values are weights..I again gave no weighting to this one)
They are. I don't know to what degree, however. The tips for the engine I'm using say it prioritizes the earlier parts of the prompt, and parentheticals add weight, either like (this is a 20% boost to prompt weight:1.2), or (This Boosts Weight), ((This boosts more)), (((This boosts even more)))... I've never seen anybody use 4 nested parentheticals and it doesn't say anywhere how MUCH weight is added by ones without multipliers/nesting.... so I usually use multipliers so I can fine tune. For example, in making posts for the NSFW version of this thread, I've found the practical limit for "incredibly huge breasts" to be about 1.65. Around the 1.7 mark it starts just adding more pairs of breasts instead of increasing size. :confused: Though I'm sure someone's into that!

Been D&D gaming a couple months now with a group of friends-of-friends. It's a higher-level game, and I've found myself in control of a rogues guild in a small town. In the process of fleshing out the guild, I decided to make AI portraits of all of the higher-level members.
Kimby Wisewater.png Angelo.png Ansica Swifteyes.png Caulder Hughes.png Edwaen Ironhand.png fever.png Grenwyn Tibbletobble.png Tyson.pngUrozar.png

Lost all my content writing contracts [because of ChatGPT]. Feeling hopeless as an author. (link to reddit post)
Everyone saying the government will pass UBI. Lol. They can't even handle providing all people with basic Healthcare or giving women a few guaranteed weeks off work (at a bare minimum) after exploding a baby out of their body.
Strangely enough, this has me wondering less about what will happen to professional, "skilled" writers, and more how it will affect the creation of fan fiction.

--Patrick