Gas Bandit's DeepFake Abyss

GasBandit

Staff member
Just for comparison, here's one next to its source. The Youtube video should cue up to the proper time index.

Last edited:
These are just getting weirder. I am both horrified and intrigued. And they do really odd things to my nose.

GasBandit

Staff member
I decided that in order to stop cluttering up the "New Pictures" and "Bring out Gifs" threads, I'd move all my stuff in here, since I can tell I'm not going to be stopping doing this for a minute :p

Give me a bit to find and move all my posts.

I showed these to Mr. Z and he's thoroughly disturbed, but he did bring up something I noticed, too; the weirdest ones are the ones that stretched my features to "fit" the model, like Britney. But you're also working off a photo, so that's to be expected. Oddly enough, the closest ones, proportion-wise, have been either WW or Mera.

GasBandit

Staff member
I showed these to Mr. Z and he's thoroughly disturbed, but he did bring up something I noticed, too; the weirdest ones are the ones that stretched my features to "fit" the model, like Britney. But you're also working off a photo, so that's to be expected. Oddly enough, the closest ones, proportion-wise, have been either WW or Mera.
It's obviously not a perfect process... and finding videos/gifs with the proper physical proportions is often as important as the quality of the source picture. I've discarded a LOT of attempts that didn't work out. I know I said I had a ton of me-as-Danny-McBride failures, but if I put myself on someone who isn't as husky as me, it often ends up looking like I'm trying to deepfake Colin Farrell instead of myself.