[Gaming] Gaming Pix

Every time I see that .GIF, I hear in my head the sound of a heavy body slamming into metal latticework. A bit like the sound of footfalls running along a gantry, but louder, and only once.

Ow.

--Patrick

Every time I see that .GIF, I hear in my head the sound of a heavy body slamming into metal latticework. A bit like the sound of footfalls running along a gantry, but louder, and only once.

Ow.

--Patrick
If I recall correctly, the actual in-game sound effect is more of a crunching sound.

... I may or may not have made Lara perform this exact jump when I played Tomb Raider 2.

GasBandit

Staff member
If I recall correctly, the actual in-game sound effect is more of a crunching sound.

... I may or may not have made Lara perform this exact jump when I played Tomb Raider 2.
Yeah, when they did the late 2000s Tomb Raiders, the first thing I noticed was they removed the "snapping vertebrae" sound effect from the deadly dives into solid rock. Made me sad.

Never played Vampire at all...... and I bought a downloadable copy of Deus Ex from SOMEWHERE, several years before the Academy.... I have no idea where, though, so I don't think I can find it again. :(

Never played Vampire at all...... and I bought a downloadable copy of Deus Ex from SOMEWHERE, several years before the Academy.... I have no idea where, though, so I don't think I can find it again. :(
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines is available on Steam now. It's so very worth it. If you enjoyed Deus Ex, you'll love this game. Trust me.

If you do get it, get the free mod online to fix things like broken quests, new content that was cut out and so forth.

You'll get to play the scariest stage of all time. :)

Reposting from the video game news and misc thread.

Dave Fennoy (Lee Everett) crying while recording The Walking Dead