Funny videos

GasBandit

Staff member
When I started to teach my son how to use a driver, the first thing he tried to do was "Happy Gilmore" the ball. :facepalm:
In high school, a friend of mine tried to "Happy Gilmore" at the driving range and wrenched the ever living shit out of his back. He was on meds and bed rest for like 2 weeks per doctor's orders. So naturally being the good pal I was, I went to blockbuster and rented all the weirdest oddball shit I could find and made him watch it because he couldn't get up to change it or get away.

Like, I actually found a VHS copy of "Moron Movies." It is by far the second worst thing I have ever watched.

90 MINUTES of that. Excruciating.

I actually found a VHS copy of "Moron Movies."
Oh, man. I remember those from the bloopers show. The only one I can remember by name is “Pea Abuse,” where cooked peas are nailed to a wall.

I hope you also made him watch Jekyll and Hyde… Together Again because oh boy what a trip.

—Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh look, Sheet Music Boss (the composer of the infamous meme-song Rush E) has made a sequel.

If you thought Rush E was the soundtrack for the final boss fight of the internet... this is what plays when his name changes and his health bar grows back a different color.

Ok, so physics aren't my specialty, but won't getting it wet make people go faster? Or will they catch less air?

Watching people go on that at all, with or without potato sack, terrifies me. I survived Action Park once; nothing about it's Middle-America cousin makes me want to try that.

but won't getting it wet make people go faster? Or will they catch less air?
Getting it wet would slow them down, since getting the fibrous sack wet would increase the amount of surface area available to "grab" the slide's surface. They would also catch less air due to the additional weight of the water.

--Patrick

This might be John Oliver's greatest video since his "Eat Shit Bob Murray" musical. I laughed hard throughout several parts of this.