Funny videos

I don't think I've posted this before, but the Kids in the Hall thread made me nostalgic for this Upright Citizen's Brigade video. What amazes me is how it's all one long shot, no cuts.

I don't think I've posted this before, but the Kids in the Hall thread made me nostalgic for this Upright Citizen's Brigade video. What amazes me is how it's all one long shot, no cuts.
Seriously, the UCB Pilot with the Bucket of Truth is an absolute masterpiece. The sketch comedy troupes of the era were fantastic. UCB, The Vacant Lot & Exit 57 were all amazing

GasBandit

Staff member
So the thing burning up the meme-o-sphere these days is this mash up (lyric video here) of Misery by Maroon 5, CPR by Cupcakke, and ... well... the Reese's Puffs Rap.

And people are making all kinds of videos about it. I posted one yesterday in the Random Video Game Crap thread...

But here's one for more general consumption.

The common comment on these videos is Misery sets the tone, CPR harmonizes, and Reese's Puffs brings the JAM.

To me, it is a paean of the three prevailing emotions of our lives - Sad, Horny, Hungry.

GasBandit

Staff member
No, the thing burning up the meme-o-sphere these days are the "run a movie/video game through a Snapchat filter" videos.

--Patrick
Fair... As I'm over 40, this is what WAS burning up the memeosphere 3 months ago.

I'm not going to post the stupid Snapchat filter thing though. Because it's stupid.