Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Learning this is when I learned that "tiger" in the "eenie meanie minie moe" rhyme wasn't always "tiger."
This actually came up with my wife’s family this last weekend. Her mom said “I don’t know why it’s such a big deal. We said it all the time that way as kids and no one was offended, not even the black kids.”

That’s because they knew they’d either get shot or run off if they called you out on shit like that! Ugh.

This is when you tell her this is because she's failing any sort of self reflection or critical thinking and just letting herself be a bigot.
I think there are people who are just incapable of any real self reflection, and she’s one of them. She didn’t push it when I explained that it was still racist, and they just couldn’t say anything out of fear. Calling her a bigot in front of everyone wouldn’t help anything, even if it would have felt good.

She’s one who I had to tell that if she didn’t quit bringing up her shitty politics/religious views around us, she just wouldn’t see us.

Vrouwen zijn er resultaten betreffende de deugdelijkheid de hoogte van de Vlaamse overheid en de verwijzingen naar uw onderneming of een particulier zoeken

Since I type a lot in different languages, I figured I'd try if I'm more or less misogynistic in Dutch. Translated:
Women are the results regarding the virtues of the height of the Flemish government and the references to your enterprise or a particular search.

Yeah, doesn't make any more sense in Dutch.