Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

"Theoden King, we're the riders of Rohan, we're supposed to be riding the horses. Why do you walk alongside your horse instead of riding?"

"I... I like looking at their hoofs."

IIRC Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider had a falling out so Schneider isn’t getting that happy madison money anymore.
They got back together when filming Ridiculous 6. Schneider also had an appearance in Home Team which was a Happy Madison production. He probably didnt appear in the more recent movies featuring Adam Sandler since they had a more serious tone (Uncut Gems and Hustle).

GasBandit

Staff member
Oof, that last one hits hard because at my job, the average wait time these days to speak with a lowly agent like me is 30-60 minutes, if not longer. So many customers get pissed about that.
I'd like there to be a system of spot-checkers, like, phone-based secret shoppers. They'll dial support numbers and time how long the hold is. If 3 calls on 3 different days within the same week are over 30 minutes on hold, ALL company executives are each slapped with a million dollar fine. That fine will be waived if they can document a 50% increase in phone support staff headcount within 30 days, but the fine will be reinstituted if that headcount decreases again within 12 months.

We've gone fully automated for first line, having to jump through hoops to get to a real person. Customers areloving it, I assure you.
Seriously, does no one deciding these things ever have to interact with them? Well, guess not, they have assistants for that :rolleyes:

I'd like there to be a system of spot-checkers, like, phone-based secret shoppers. They'll dial support numbers and time how long the hold is. If 3 calls on 3 different days within the same week are over 30 minutes on hold, ALL company executives are each slapped with a million dollar fine. That fine will be waived if they can document a 50% increase in phone support staff headcount within 30 days, but the fine will be reinstituted if that headcount decreases again within 12 months.
Part of the problem is the way our Retention works. Retention is handled by the Tier 2 Sales/Billing department. If a customer specifically says they're going to switch providers or shop around, we transfer to Retention.

The problem is that frontline grunts like me don't have anything to offer to a customer, so our only recourse is transferring. As a result, that plugs up the Tier 2 queue. Their wait times have been worse, averaging an hour, an hour and a half, or even worse than that. So of course, customers are complaining about that, too.

Recently, though, the company gave us access to some of those Retention/Loyalty bundles. I've reduced the amount of times I've transferred has been reduced...some. The bundles aren't always great, so I still need to transfer. I'd say it's reduced my transfers by a third. And wait times are still bad.