Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I thought they weren't going with the Expanded Universe stuff any more?

--Patrick
It's because Fox owns the rights to X-Men, so DC does these grimdark Star Trek reboots. But I heard the next one will have King Kong in it, so that will be good.

GasBandit

Staff member
And somebody we know who has hosting under his undernamy-ry can't be arsed to rehost everything we want to keep.
Maaaan, that's, like, 800% more clicks and hassle... and Imgur's supposed to be an image hosting site, hotlinking them is what you're supposed to do! They give you the link! It's just their moderation staff is entirely crowdsourced, and so there's always somebody who wants something deleted. Even pictures of fully clothed women have been removed, and there's basically no oversight or appeals process. It's idiotic. I got an infraction/warning once, but it was for a comment they deleted, so I have no idea what I said so as not to be able to say it again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Braco's gaze just gets better and better the more you read. Love the last bit about pregnant women. The question is - is it dangerous for the pregnant woman, or Braco?

Braco's gaze just gets better and better the more you read. Love the last bit about pregnant women. The question is - is it dangerous for the pregnant woman, or Braco?
I think he just doesn't like children fatties women. I don't know, I can't figure out a funny reason.

GasBandit

Staff member

GasBandit

Staff member
You guys might think I get a little repetitive in AMA threads, but you should get a load of this guy over in /r/askreddit....