Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Best way to fight that damned icing? Start the car and let the inside heat up for awhile. Use the other side of the scraper with the teeth, making small but deep scratches into the ice. Then flip it over and scrape the other way across those scratches. It's still a bitch to scrape and it takes a long goddamn time. Freezing rain like this is one of the main reasons I hate winter.

As for the car door handle? I got nothing. Call a cab.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ow?

--Patrick
Yeah, little bit. Cement stairs, completely iced over, coming down carrying boiling water from the stove to pour on the door seals, slip, fall, baboomboomboomboomboom down with a great big pot of hot water dumped in my lap. Fortunately I was dressed in layers and shucked the outer clothes before it soaked in too bad.

figmentPez

Staff member
Since he was quoting the unfortunately-titled burger, I'll ask about batman. What am I missing?
Batman is often written poorly as being able to keep up with the powered heroes no matter what. So, yeah, Batman going up against Superman and the Flash in a footrace? Sure, all Bats needs is a little prep time. :rolleyes:

Batman is often written poorly as being able to keep up with the powered heroes no matter what. So, yeah, Batman going up against Superman and the Flash in a footrace? Sure, all Bats needs is a little prep time. :rolleyes:
You mean like prepping a kryptonite slowing trap and drugging Flash prior to the race with a time released sleeping formula?