Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

fade

Staff member
One thing the internet has taught me the past couple of years is that people like to go OH YEAH ITS THOSE WHITE GIRLS (psst I like the pumpkin stuff too).

I question Solo, since he wasn't a "leader" like the other three.
It could also be "Space Rogues," but then Adama doesn't fit.
Hmm...

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I question Solo, since he wasn't a "leader" like the other three.
It could also be "Space Rogues," but then Adama doesn't fit.
Hmm...

--Patrick
Captains of great science fiction properties. (Han Solo was captain of the Millenium Falcon, and then granted Captain rank in the rebellion).

Which still makes Adama not fit, as an Admiral.

Kirk ended up an Admiral also, but that picture is definitely of Captain Kirk, not Admiral Kirk.
Bah. I don't need to waste my braintime on trying to perfect* this graphic, but it's sooo tempting.

--Patrick
*the verb

Kirk ended up an Admiral also, but that picture is definitely of Captain Kirk, not Admiral Kirk.
Bah. I don't need to waste my braintime on trying to perfect* this graphic, but it's sooo tempting.

--Patrick
*the verb
Only reason I commented is that he was already Capt. Solo, he was captain of his own ship, but was "granted" the rank of General by the time Jedi came around.

fade

Staff member

--Patrick
*the verb
What was the other option?