Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Sounds like a good time to me! There's an ambulance nearby, right?
When my dad was in the hospital for his knee replacement, literally right across from the hospital was a convention center hosting a gun show with a beer tent. Talk about drumming up business...

He's 5'10"/161 at twelve??? Sheesh.
I wasn't quite THAT tall at that age, but I was pretty close. I've ended up at 6'7", and it was pretty smooth, not a huge growth spurt at any point either. 13 or 14 I think I was that height. But I honestly don't remember.

Nah, they kept them warm. I don't ever think I got cold fries.
That's one of the things I still remember from my stint in my teens when I worked at the local McD's: fries was one of the "priorities" of the store. What I mean there is that they had 4-5 "slogans" for "priorities" for staff, like "Service" and "Accuracy", etc, but one of those specific things was "Fries". That struck my 15-year-old self as very very odd, but looking back, it's at least consistent. I've met multiple people who think McD's is "OK" but f'n LOVE their fries. It's a surprisingly key part of their strategy.

And it works. I can't blame them for that. And so Terrik's comment is consistent with this.