Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

figmentPez

Staff member
This is not the first doctor toy set to include a gun. Is China just shooting people when they get broken legs, like they're horses in a Western?

GasBandit

Staff member
This is not the first doctor toy set to include a gun. Is China just shooting people when they get broken legs, like they're horses in a Western?
"Doctor!"
Ok, so we're expecting medical things...
"Toothbrush! Toothpaste! Mirror! BIG TOOTH!"
Ah, so the Chinese must not be familiar with the english cultural separation of dentistry from..
"Ducks!"
... beg pardon?
"BOWLING PINS!"
... what?
"GUN."

Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel - Three hazelnuts for Cinderella

A lovely movie, probably mostly known in Central Europe, perhaps even mostly Germany

Yeah, it's so weird that my German friends all seem to take it for granted that OF COURSE everyone has seen that movie and everyone knows it. It's at least as much as Christmas classic in Germany as Die Hard and A Christmas Carol rolled into one, but it's completely unknown in the Netherlands or Belgium. I've never seen it, nor ever found a version that had English ir Dutch or anything-but-German subtitles.

Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel - Three hazelnuts for Cinderella

A lovely movie, probably mostly known in Central Europe, perhaps even mostly Germany

Yeah, it's so weird that my German friends all seem to take it for granted that OF COURSE everyone has seen that movie and everyone knows it. It's at least as much as Christmas classic in Germany as Die Hard and A Christmas Carol rolled into one, but it's completely unknown in the Netherlands or Belgium. I've never seen it, nor ever found a version that had English ir Dutch or anything-but-German subtitles.
It's apparently also big in Norway. When the HD restauration was released people protested. I made a complete list of my Christmas movies. I guess I will post it either in the holiday or movie thread.