Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member

Best Imgur comment: "Oh I see, so you see 4 black bears and it's a gang... but if you see 4 polar bears they're just, what, doing their taxes?"

Probably referring to rapeseed oil? Which english speaking places tend to call canola oil?
It's not technically the same thing. From wiki:
Canola was bred naturally from rapeseed at the University of Manitoba, Canada, by Keith Downey and Baldur R. Stefansson in the early 1970s and had a different nutritional profile, in addition to much less erucic acid. In the international community, Canola is generally referred to as Rapeseed 00 or Double Zero Rapeseed to denote both low glucosinolates and low erucic acid.
The name "canola" was chosen by the board of the Rapeseed Association of Canada in the 1970s. The "Can" part stands for Canada and "ola" refers to oil.[5][6] However, a number of sources, including dictionaries, continue to claim that it stands for "Can(ada)+o(il)+l(ow)+a(cid). These dictionaries include the The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language and Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary.[7] The name was coined partially to avoid the negative connotations of rape.[8]
So actually rapeseed oil, in its old form, is a different thing.

It's not technically the same thing. From wiki:

So actually rapeseed oil, in its old form, is a different thing.
Reminds me of the time that an experimental canola crop was stolen at WSU, the night before it was scheduled to be harvested. Someone came in, harvested the flowers, and plowed the crop under. When the actual harvesting crew got their the next morning, all they had was an empty field.

Reminds me of the time that an experimental canola crop was stolen at WSU, the night before it was scheduled to be harvested. Someone came in, harvested the flowers, and plowed the crop under. When the actual harvesting crew got their the next morning, all they had was an empty field.
How do you "secretly" do this???

--Patrick

Guilty, but in my defense, Mr. Z finds me sexiest when I'm wearing a sports jersey and a pony tail and/or hair tucked through a baseball cap. It does more for him than lacy lingere. If I didn't dress fashionably/girly for public viewing, I'd never get the chance to.