1) Manual TV channel changing with the selector for which band to use.
2) Black and white TV (sure, it was the last one in the house)
3) Rotary dialing phones
4) Listening to my parents describing the party-line phone system they had
5) Front bench seats in vehicles other than regular cab pickups
6) "Go hold the antenna to make the signal come in better"
I know we're not supposed to "reveal it," but yes, I just turned 39...
Back in college one of my ex's roommates asked her to not have me stay over for whatever dumb reasons regarding propriety or something. Then when she got a boyfriend suddenly guys staying over was A-ok.