Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Brits are the worst kind of tourists. At the hotel where I used to work at, we knew, as soon as more then 2 Brits would book a room/rooms we would be in for a treat. Wasted at checkin and almost always dead drunk at checkout. Housekeeping was always pissed after cleaning the rooms.

Pff. As long as you call it “plant derived fiber” and make sure it’s not the first or second ingredient you’re good to go.

The horrifying truth none of us realized..

Even for a Prince in pre-revolutionary France, his toilet would have basically been a very nice privy, meaning it would have been a wooden seat over a hole leading either to a sewer or a midden heap. No thankfully no transmogrified plumbing.

Let's see...

1. No, but I'd say a part of the slogan's missing
2. No.
3. No.
4. Ehhh...Not by Google - the algorythm shows what it's given. It speaks volumes to the amount of profiling and stuff still embedded in the system.
5. Took me a moment, since I first read it as him being the author. Supposing she wrote it, it could definitely be racist, though I'd say it depends on if he's offended. It can certainly work as ajoke among friends, or it can be horrible.
6. No, just bad testing.
7. NNNNnnnn..Hmmm....No?
8. Yes. Though probably something something "other times", but still using that as a tool to teach the letters in this era would be pretty wrong.
9. I dunno, does he have a dog named Snickers? If so, unfortunate - or deliberate - choice of name, of course, but not inherently racist.
10. I'm going to have to guess the algorythm gone and fucked up again. Racism is deliberate, so, no. Something for Google techs to check out, though.
11. A bit of an edge case - similar to the H&M sweater a while ago. The black face was probably included for diversity purposes, but what face goes with which onesie is still important. It could be deliberate and racist, but I'm more inclined to consider it a faux pas.
12. No, just a horrible editor and/or cover designer.
13. No, this pretty much falls into "Engrish" type of bad decision making.
14. No, a bad designer, possibly.