Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Just Cause player: Just grapple up to that area.

Zelda player: Just find a Roc Feather.

Assassin's Creed player: Just run up the wall and climb into that area, it's not that hard.

Dishonored player: What, you haven't unlocked Blink yet?

Half-Life player: Stack boxes to make a staircase up to that area. Also, enemies won't be able to attack you there, so you can fire down at them with impunity.

Fallout player: There is probably loot up there.

Borderlands player: There is definitely loot up there.

And it'll be one of those brick red chests, too.

Thief player: Just mantle up there, or maybe waste a rope arrow.

World of Warcraft: "Yes, I will tell you how to get up there, but first you must travel to Bloodmyst Isle and gather ten bags of arcanite dust from the golems there. Return to me when you have finished this task."

E.T. player: You fell in a hole.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Fallout player: There is probably loot up there.

Dead Island player: There's a loot chest up there, but you can't get to it because the developers forgot to make a path.

Speed Runner: Oh, I never knew that was there. I never go that way because it's not on the route.

Batman: Arkham City player: Just grapple up there.

Batman: Arkham Origins player: Just grap.... Wait, where's the grapple point?

LEGO player: Just beat the level and come back in Free Play mode and fly up there.

Cuphead player: Prepare to die at least 15 times before you're able make it up there. Then good luck completing the rest of the stage.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't even recognize October.

--Patrick
I've seen it occasionally, but I wouldn't have thought it calendarworthy. "This is why I hate video games, it just appeals to the male fantasy" should have been on there somewhere, too.

Also the Zootopia abortion comic memes.