Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Is that not a full article? Because holy shit internet introverts piss me off. "Well sometimes I am fine hanging out with people, but sometimes I like to be alone." THATS CALLED BEING A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON.

Actually, the "alternate explanations for why a kids show is secretly incredibly dark" thing is another huge pet peeve of mine as well, sooooo good job halforums. I'm proud of you.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is that not a full article? Because holy shit internet introverts piss me off. "Well sometimes I am fine hanging out with people, but sometimes I like to be alone." THATS CALLED BEING A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON.

Actually, the "alternate explanations for why a kids show is secretly incredibly dark" thing is another huge pet peeve of mine as well, sooooo good job halforums. I'm proud of you.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...issist-masquerading-as-a-sensitive-introvert/

Literally had a Biology teacher in high school that everyone DID make up stories for him. He lost 2 joints of one of his fingers at a younger age (personally know it was before 1984, that's when I had his class), but he never told anyone the reason/cause of the loss. So people just started making stuff up, lab accident, chemistry accident, hunting, fishing, bar fights, warning from a rival, and many, many others. Even 30 years later he had never confirmed what happened (my daughter had him his last year of teaching), and has left everyone wondering to this day. I think that he may have it in his obituary (not expecting it soon) just to keep the stories and jokes going.

Literally had a Biology teacher in high school that everyone DID make up stories for him. He lost 2 joints of one of his fingers at a younger age (personally know it was before 1984, that's when I had his class), but he never told anyone the reason/cause of the loss. So people just started making stuff up, lab accident, chemistry accident, hunting, fishing, bar fights, warning from a rival, and many, many others. Even 30 years later he had never confirmed what happened (my daughter had him his last year of teaching), and has left everyone wondering to this day. I think that he may have it in his obituary (not expecting it soon) just to keep the stories and jokes going.
Usually the stories are better than reality, like a table saw or lawnmower accident. So people let the stories be told.

Literally had a Biology teacher in high school that everyone DID make up stories for him. He lost 2 joints of one of his fingers at a younger age
That was my gym teacher, Mr. Walden. Story goes, he fell out of an upstairs window and grabbed the frame to keep from falling. He didn't fall, but the broken glass did sever enough of two of his fingers that parts had to be amputated.

--Patrick