Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I still can't forget the woman running an apartment block in the San Francisco area that both didn't know that Canada existed, and insisted that there was "nothing" north of the USA, because the map was "blank" up there. Apparently she had only ever seen maps of the USA only (or something).

No, there's an entire country there. Do you think North Dakota has beautiful ocean beaches? No? Gee I wonder why?

GasBandit

Staff member
There's dodging a bullet, and then there's dodging a cannonball.

[DOUBLEPOST=1490205693,1490205523][/DOUBLEPOST]Cracker Barrel fired Brad's Wife, and subsequently, a riot broke out on their facebook page.

And now there's a petition with 1300 signatures.

Full disclosure, I'm rooting for Brad's wife. Because as hilarious as the coincidence is, Pauline was also fired from Cracker Barrel, and won a settlement because it was unjustly done.

Cracker Barrel fired Brad's Wife, and subsequently, a riot broke out on their facebook page.

Full disclosure, I'm rooting for Brad's wife. Because as hilarious as the coincidence is, Pauline was also fired from Cracker Barrel, and won a settlement because it was unjustly done.
This is just... I can only imagine what the person(s) handling their Facebook/Twitter feed thinks of this. Do they call their boss? What do they do here? The original thing you just ignore (probably), but now that it's "grown" how do you possibly deal with this? It's just so RANDOM.

Again, we really need a "WTF?" rating for posts like that one.

GasBandit

Staff member
They are probably all named Susan. Or Megan.
And she's got a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey sticking out of her purse, and her kids are tearing up the joint, and she wants a special adjustment made on her order, that she delivers with an accusatory arch in her voice, and you better make it snappy because she has to get home in time to watch Eat Pray Love on cable for the 500th time.

There's dodging a bullet, and then there's dodging a cannonball.

[DOUBLEPOST=1490205693,1490205523][/DOUBLEPOST]Cracker Barrel fired Brad's Wife, and subsequently, a riot broke out on their facebook page.

A friend of mine works for a offshot of SPIEGEL called BENTO. Spiegel is one of germanys biggest News Magazines. I just showed her this and if we are lucky and she can convince her editor, they will write a small piece about it.

#GermanyStandsWithBradsWife

GasBandit

Staff member
I just imagine you trying to avoid becoming involved with anything having to do with the court system as much as possible.

--Patrick
Well, for your information, I'm a named party in a lawsuit (mostly being handled by my grandfather, admittedly) suing another, distant part of my family for claiming to be my great grandfather's sole heirs in order to get all the profits from his oil leases for years.

After I ran a lady's credit card for authorization and she no-showed, she called the next shift to complain that she had "booked the room but didn't reserve it." They're the SAME DAMN THING. Short version is she was charged for the no-show, and the manager says the charge stands.