Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

figmentPez

Staff member
Mine and Pez's friendship reaches new levels. I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!
You didn't explain the context of the quote! (Which does not make it any less inappropriate)

The conversation went roughly like this:

Kags: <sends selfie>

Pez: UGH, you're so pretty!

Kags: FILTHY LIES!

Pez: A million Halforumites can't be wrong!

Kags: You guys are too kind to me!

Pez: We love you(r tits).

Pez: A million Halforumites can't be wrong!
you know, in all of the alternate dimensions I have slided through, I have never logged into a halforums with even close to that many members. I don't think we'd make a million even if we added together everyone in every dimension.

Also, it's bad enough that you's elect Trump - at least he's not a Cromag - but #Gasbandit is a moderator! Thank God I slide out of here tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1478755143,1478755084][/DOUBLEPOST]$GasBandit[DOUBLEPOST=1478755174][/DOUBLEPOST]%GasBandit[DOUBLEPOST=1478755246][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey! GasBandit[DOUBLEPOST=1478755320][/DOUBLEPOST]Gah! I give up. Why does every dimension use a different code for tagging?

Yeah, it amazes me what Hollywood writers think hookers cost. It doesn't even pass the sniff test. I always wondered if it was some edict from on high to discourage people from seeking them out.
Turn it around the other way. They want people to think they're expensive, to depress demand, and lower prices for THEMSELVES. That's much more plausible.

Both still bullshit, but more plausible.