Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Zappit

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1459868129,1459868059][/DOUBLEPOST]What is with this trend of making noses red?
Blame Tumblr. The trend originated there. For whatever reason, it's cool to give your characters a stereotypical alcoholic nose.

Well this is funny to me, but may not be for anyone else. Walmart is selling this for 22 bucks

For those that don't know tabula rasa was an mmo. All of its servers went offline in 2009, but Walmart is still selling it for like 22 or 24 bucks

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

For those that don't know tabula rasa was an mmo. All of its servers went offline in 2009, but Walmart is still selling it for like 22 or 24 bucks
Can't remember what game I found for sale at Meijer (pretty sure I mentioned it before), but it was just something like a week after the servers went offline. The faces of the people at the customer service counter when I explained that these games were worthless, and why, showed that they had no idea that this could even be a thing.

--Patrick

Yahoo? Powered by Bing? 17% battery? No, no, everything about this image is offensive.
You forgot the "Telus" part in the top. That's the carrier. And being one of their customers, I'd say it's offensive.

To be fair, they're probably the best (large) carrier in Canada right now. Which says they're still f'n horrific crap, but they're not as bad as the others. And being that this is my 3rd carrier, I can say that from a position of experience.

You forgot the "Telus" part in the top. That's the carrier. And being one of their customers, I'd say it's offensive.

To be fair, they're probably the best (large) carrier in Canada right now. Which says they're still f'n horrific crap, but they're not as bad as the others. And being that this is my 3rd carrier, I can say that from a position of experience.
I was under the impression that Telus had a monopoly, and those that used it didn't have much choice.