Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

"It's not overheating, it's using the excess heat to warm up your room, thus saving you money on your energy bills."

"It's not crashing every hour, it's automatically shutting down to remind you to rest your eyes and move around a bit."

"The data disappearing is intended behavior, it's to give you the chance to type it in again, thus making sure that the information is more firmly engrained in your head."

Now YASEE, if ya take the RED pill here... YA get to stay in Wonderland! See how deep the rabbit hole goes! ZIP-BOP DOOBITY BOP!

Take the BLUE pill over here... and ya wake up in your own bed with a jello pudding pop! BAAAAAWWWWW! And you believe whatever you want to believe!

Now YASEE, if ya take the RED pill here... YA get to stay in Wonderland! See how deep the rabbit hole goes! ZIP-BOP DOOBITY BOP!

Take the BLUE pill over here... and ya wake up in your own bed with a jello pudding pop! BAAAAAWWWWW! And you believe whatever you want to believe!
The question is WHERE you find the pudding pop....

fade

Staff member
Well, I mean, defusing stressful situations is one of the cultural purposes of humor. Even when the parties acknowledge the horror of the real situation.

Why didn't Christa McAuliffe take a shower before getting into her spacesuit?

She figured she'd wash up on the beach.
I feel bad about laughing at that one, but I did. Hell, when I was in second grade, we watched the explosion on live TV, and by the end of the week, kids were joking "What was the last thing said on the Challenger?" "What does this button do?"

Hey, Walt Disney was no angel, either. But he was pretty well-regarded, too.

--Patrick
I dunno, being a multi-decade serial rapist who'll likely not even see a trial and the only kind of justice he'll ever see is a ruined reputation (while he cries into his hundreds of millions of dollars) bothers me. Might be my profession. I dunno.

There's just a difference to me between something like Hitler, which was nearly a century ago, and something that's only coming to light currently.

It's not like I was telling you guys not to make jokes, just telling you that they're tasteless and gross.

I dunno, being a multi-decade serial rapist who'll likely not even see a trial and the only kind of justice he'll ever see is a ruined reputation (while he cries into his hundreds of millions of dollars) bothers me. Might be my profession. I dunno.

There's just a difference to me between something like Hitler, which was nearly a century ago, and something that's only coming to light currently.

It's not like I was telling you guys not to make jokes, just telling you that they're tasteless and gross.
You're not alone in this. I'm having trouble being able to laugh at this (yet) because, like you said, he will most likely never be served justice. In addition, there's something horribly sad about no one believing 40+ women, or dismissing their claims as fame-seekers.

I may be able to find some dark humor in all this later on, but right now it's such a disgusting state of affairs.