Full Beard Attempt #5409

Cajungal

Staff member
:( ...

...The fellow got a new beard trimmer for his birthday. He had to kind of get used to it, since his old one was such a piece of crap. It... it was on a closer setting than he realized. The glorious facial hair barely survived. I miss my mountain-man-looking husband.

:( ...

...The fellow got a new beard trimmer for his birthday. He had to kind of get used to it, since his old one was such a piece of crap. It... it was on a closer setting than he realized. The glorious facial hair barely survived. I miss my mountain-man-looking husband.
I know that feeling. Also, accidentally hitting a patch of the piece you want left with the clippers set to the length of the piece you want gone :p

But hey, if he's as rugged as he looks, it'll take him somewhere between 1 and 12 hours to grow it back out ;)

I'm growing my beard longer than I have in about 2 years. My girlfriend likes it longer; which is fine with my, but man getting past the last two weeks has been itchy. Soooo itchy.

I keep a full beard out of necessity. If I shave fully in the morning, I have a five o'clock shadow by noon.

Now if only the hair on my head was so resilient...

Cajungal

Staff member
I know that feeling. Also, accidentally hitting a patch of the piece you want left with the clippers set to the length of the piece you want gone :p

But hey, if he's as rugged as he looks, it'll take him somewhere between 1 and 12 hours to grow it back out ;)
It already looked longer when it was slightly later at night, so I'm not too worried. But I have nothing to fluff playfully. I realize there's a painfully easy joke in there, so I will take my lumps.

It already looked longer when it was slightly later at night, so I'm not too worried. But I have nothing to fluff playfully. I realize there's a painfully easy joke in there, so I will take my lumps.
Look, you can leave the goal open, and you can sort of nudge the ball in front of the line and invite us to walk it in. That takes all of the sense of achievement or wittiness out of it. Pfuh. ;)

(be glad I'm not your SS - I'd be sending you a big ball of fluff now :p)

I probably have a much different first thought about what you said there... We call our Pugs passing gas to be "fluffing." We ask them, "Did you just fluff?" So I have a really disturbing picture in my head right now...

I probably have a much different first thought about what you said there... We call our Pugs passing gas to be "fluffing." We ask them, "Did you just fluff?" So I have a really disturbing picture in my head right now...
TMI bro...

Phew, all you people with your little hairs. So cute.

Wait, that sounded wrong, I was trying to just make fun of your little girly beards.

No homo!

Last edited: