Full Beard Attempt #5409

For years, I've wanted to at least try having a full-grown beard instead of just a goatee. I've always lost patience early in, though, and shaved. The problem is two fold: one, my patience, obviously. Two, I don't even know if my facial hair has the ability to grow a full beard. Before, it always came in patchy but so far? I think it looks okay.

Need some honest opinions here. What do you think of it so far? I know we have some mighty beard growers on here, such as @Ravenpoe, so beard growers of Halforums, what say you? Ladies, what do you think so far? If you don't like it, please say so. I can take it.

Keep in mind, of course, that this is only about two weeks of growth.

For years, I've wanted to at least try having a full-grown beard instead of just a goatee. I've always lost patience early in, though, and shaved. The problem is two fold: one, my patience, obviously. Two, I don't even know if my facial hair has the ability to grow a full beard. Before, it always came in patchy but so far? I think it looks okay.

Need some honest opinions here. What do you think of it so far? I know we have some mighty beard growers on here, such as @Ravenpoe, so beard growers of Halforums, what say you? Ladies, what do you think so far? If you don't like it, please say so. I can take it.

Keep in mind, of course, that this is only about two weeks of growth.

First, welcome to the man club. I think it's starting to look awfully sexy in here.

It's lookin' good! Could still use a couple of weeks more to fill in thicker, but I think your face lends itself well to the bearded look.

With your face and hair, I think you should go for the Riker.

It's lookin' good - I think you look like one of the guys from Always Sunny. I don't know his name since I don't watch the show frequently enough.

Real conversation I had with a friend:

Me: You should grow a beard! Wear your manhood on your face!

Friend: ... do you want to change how you descri~

Me: Nope! I'm leaving it like that. Deal with it.

I too am doing the 2nd annual beard growing attempt. The whiskers at my side burns stick straight out. So I'll likely not continue much longer.

I saw a guy with a big bushy Brian Blessed type of beard today, and I was jealous. I can barely grow a goatee, much less a full beard.

Due to a slight razor mishap yesterday, I'm now mostly goatee-less and err ,voluntarily keeping it like this for Movember. Yes. Definitely. *cough*

But anyway, looks like plenty of hair to grow a full beard to me. I had less than that when I decided to keep it :p (now goatee instead of full beard for unrelated reasons)

A friend of mine grew a mustache and beard that a French Musketeer would have been proud of, and then shaved the whole thing off very carefully so he could glue it back together as a costume piece.

He did this mostly so he could walk up to people and rip his facial hair off in a single gesture while they were watching....

A friend of mine grew a mustache and beard that a French Musketeer would have been proud of, and then shaved the whole thing off very carefully so he could glue it back together as a costume piece.

He did this mostly so he could walk up to people and rip his facial hair off in a single gesture while they were watching....
This is the first time I've ever heard of a good reason to shave.

Is it dorky that when I was watching a youtube video about Green Arrow, they kept saying that he had an awesome goatee and I kept verbally correcting them that it was a Van Dyke?

Well, I gave up. The beard just wasn't coming in as full as my goatee and it still looked patchy in places. Going clean shaven for now. Might try again some day in the future.

I decided to give it a go. I don't grow a real full beard either, but I might try to go as long as I can. For those that are daring enough to stare at my mug.
IMG_0857.JPG