[FIXED] In-Post ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

Did y'all just add in-post ads? Suddenly, a bunch of posts have all the text squished up on the left side and this big blank whitespace on the right. And since I'm browsing on my netbook, this means that each line of these posts are three words in width. (And quoted becomes like one character-wide by just the first nested quote!)

K

Kitty Sinatra

In-Post ads?

That post comes out normally, Jay . . . and more coherent than you normally are :p

In-Post ads?

When I said left, i obviously meant right. But yeah, that's what I get (albeit the percentage of displacement is smaller probably because the screen size I use is larger.

Dave

Staff member
In-Post ads?

Posty posty post post.

(Yes, this is a test post.)

Apparently I need to put in more text so that Ame can see what happens when someone talks a lot. So this is me, rambling on and trying to help her fix things. I hope this is enough, though. I'm done with it.

K

Kitty Sinatra

In-Post ads?

Just first and last, eh? That's cool.

This only just started happening to me today . . . after the system logged me out and I logged back in. Another thing that seems to have messed up at that time was the functionality of the "Go to first unread post" link. It takes me to the right page, but doesn't scroll down to the first unread post.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Oh dear. I tried editing my post - the one that's all squished up - and the text box showed up all squished up too!

Anyway, *goes off to change the forum setting from 10 posts per page to whatever the maximum is*

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

I got a couple more things to say:

1) I tried logging out and back in just on the off chance that would make any difference. Nope.

2) I'm wondering if I should endeavour to create a netbook theme (light and dark) for this place.

K

Kitty Sinatra

In-Post ads?

Well, I'd be doing it and I'd be doing it before the mobile theme. ;)

Although it was just a brief pondering on my part, yet the idea would've been more of a barebones straightforward no-frills theme that perhaps could translate to a mobile theme (I have no idea what a mobile theme would look like though)

Status
Not open for further replies.