[Question] Five superpowers- GO!

Time control
Teleportation
Skill mimicry or absorbtion or superfast learning
Which comes with superintelligence I guess
Damage resistance

The last three are not even necessary, I just thought I'd fill out all five. With these powers I could learn everything and every skill in the world in the blink of an eye (since I could reverse time (and yes, that does imply that I remember everything I learned so far)). Also, it makes going on holidays super easy :D

I don't see why "invulnerability" needs to be #1. Can't believe only one person before me said it..."supernatural luck" is a solid #1 pick. Strong enough, and it's all plot power you need.
Oh god a bullet is coming my way and I'm stuck in quicksand with no place to go and no way to stop it! *crash* phew, lucky that elephant just fell through the roof and took that bullet for me. Etc.

#1 Supernatural luck (I might actually get lucky)
#2 Ability to change someone's feelings (make someone instantly happy, instantly sad, depressed, angry, quiet,....) (basically a stronger but lessp recise form of mind control I guess) -> both a strong offensive power (all enemies are suddenly overcome with crippling anxiety/depression/suicidal tendencies/a moral imperative to become a Zen monk/terror/....) and a great team power (what do you mean you feel "down" or "not very creative" today?), plus, making all the ladies hot for you must have some sort of advantage.
#3 Timelessness (time stopping, no aging, fast forward, super slow motion etc) (and the ladies will think I lasted more than 2 minutes)
#4 Complete shape shifting (including changing mass, tensile strength, etc) (plus I'm insecure and want to increase my endowment)
#5 Some form of pain/damage/health issue/etc prevention (because STDs suck)

...what? :p

I don't see why "invulnerability" needs to be #1. Can't believe only one person before me said it..."supernatural luck" is a solid #1 pick. Strong enough, and it's all plot power you need.
Oh god a bullet is coming my way and I'm stuck in quicksand with no place to go and no way to stop it! *crash* phew, lucky that elephant just fell through the roof and took that bullet for me. Etc.

#1 Supernatural luck (I might actually get lucky)
#2 Ability to change someone's feelings (make someone instantly happy, instantly sad, depressed, angry, quiet,....) (basically a stronger but lessp recise form of mind control I guess) -> both a strong offensive power (all enemies are suddenly overcome with crippling anxiety/depression/suicidal tendencies/a moral imperative to become a Zen monk/terror/....) and a great team power (what do you mean you feel "down" or "not very creative" today?), plus, making all the ladies hot for you must have some sort of advantage.
#3 Timelessness (time stopping, no aging, fast forward, super slow motion etc) (and the ladies will think I lasted more than 2 minutes)
#4 Complete shape shifting (including changing mass, tensile strength, etc) (plus I'm insecure and want to increase my endowment)
#5 Some form of pain/damage/health issue/etc prevention (because STDs suck)

...what? :p
So basically, God?

Zappit

Staff member
1. Healing - any injury, any ailment.
2. Shapeshifting - because the world needs a sexier version of Zap.
3. Breathing Underwater - because I never want to drown.
4. The Century Pocket - reach into your pocket and pull out $100, no matter the pants.
5. Universal Fluency - the ability to become fluent in any language after hearing/reading a small sample of it.

1. Healing - any injury, any ailment.
2. Shapeshifting - because the world needs a sexier version of Zap.
3. Breathing Underwater - because I never want to drown.
4. The Century Pocket - reach into your pocket and pull out $100, no matter the pants.
5. Universal Fluency - the ability to become fluent in any language after hearing/reading a small sample of it.
Let me add to that a little...
I'd take The Century Pocket and Universal Fluency and then...
3. Teleportation - able to be anywhere I choose. Preferably with a way station dimension along the way so I can be discreet with my reappearance.
4. Papers, Please - always have proper documentation to explain my presence and/or bundle of cash. :)
5. Time Tracking - able to follow any object's, image's, or person's path back in time to any point, then follow anything from that point back to the present. Invaluable for solving cold cases or Where Are They Now? stories.

1) Teleportation (who needs flight? Not this guy.)
2) Density control (the kind where you can not only pass through solid matter, but also fade from view/become a ghost or increase to supermassive density)
3) Infinite Health/Durability (stay healthy no matter what - vacuum, black hole, hunger, whatever)
4) Shapeshift ("fit in")
5) Always be able to effectively communicate with my target (regardless of distance, language, species, etc)

I think that covers it.

--Patrick

Let me add to that a little...
I'd take The Century Pocket and Universal Fluency and then...
3. Teleportation - able to be anywhere I choose. Preferably with a way station dimension along the way so I can be discreet with my reappearance.
4. Papers, Please - always have proper documentation to explain my presence and/or bundle of cash. :)
5. Time Tracking - able to follow any object's, image's, or person's path back in time to any point, then follow anything from that point back to the present. Invaluable for solving cold cases or Where Are They Now? stories.
He is... the super stalker!

You want to stay healthy if you ever get sucked into a black hole?
Yes.

I mean, I wouldn't be stuck there, since I could teleport back outside of the event horizon, but I wouldn't be able to do that if I couldn't stay healthy, right?

--Patrick