[MMO] Final Fantasy XIV (we get to be cats!)

Finished Endwalker last week
2022-02-24_00-37-42-217_OMGEorzea Gameplay.png

Might be my favorite expansion. Loved the tone, the soundtrack and had a good time with the dungeons and locales. My favorite zone might actually be

Elpis. I liked seeing Ascian society of old and putting a face to Hythlodaeus. Running a trust with the Ascian gang was super cool to

Also, really dug the Sage class. Fun and powerful.

Naturally, I couldnt just stop there, so I decided to try other things I havent done--TANK. Rolled up a Warrior and have it to almost 60
2022-02-25_12-10-55-839_OMGEorzea.png

2022-02-26_16-59-13-571_OMGEorzea.png

And on a whim, after talking to my brother who wanted to try Bard duos, I rolled one up yesterday, leveled it up, and put on a 3 hour concert in Limsa (but of course). It had a side effect of making me realize how fun Bard is too. I havent played a ranged DPS class yet, so Ill probably level up WAR and BRD at the same time. Probably use roulette bonuses for bard and spam highest level dungeon for WAR since the queue is so quick

2022-02-27_21-33-06-186_OMGEorzea Gameplay.png

(My bro is the Lala)

And on a whim, after talking to my brother who wanted to try Bard duos, I rolled one up yesterday, leveled it up, and put on a 3 hour concert in Limsa (but of course). It had a side effect of making me realize how fun Bard is too. I havent played a ranged DPS class yet, so Ill probably level up WAR and BRD at the same time. Probably use roulette bonuses for bard and spam highest level dungeon for WAR since the queue is so quick
BRD is probably the best performing Ranged Physical right now. Machinist didn't change much since the last expansion (it gets to summon Queen more quickly and she's more powerful) and Dancer didn't get anything radical ether, but Bard got a bunch of QoL improvements.

Warrior is also hands down the best tank right now. Paladin is more defensive, but Warrior's got stupid regeneration with Raw Intuition/Bloodwhetting now.

Finished Endwalker last week
View attachment 40773

Might be my favorite expansion. Loved the tone, the soundtrack and had a good time with the dungeons and locales. My favorite zone might actually be

Elpis. I liked seeing Ascian society of old and putting a face to Hythlodaeus. Running a trust with the Ascian gang was super cool to

Also, really dug the Sage class. Fun and powerful.

Naturally, I couldnt just stop there, so I decided to try other things I havent done--TANK. Rolled up a Warrior and have it to almost 60
View attachment 40774
View attachment 40775

View attachment 40776
(My bro is the Lala)
As someone who plays a lot of BRD, feel lucky you got into it now. It's in a great spot currently, whereas historically it's been... it's been a mess

I have my Sage and White Mage at 90 but I've still been slacking on MSQ and mostly just doing daily roulettes because my attention span for cutscenes has been non existent.

That's why I don't want to do it while I don't have patience for cutscenes. :p
Thats fair.

Since I went from WHM->SGE->WAR and now I'm trying to level up BRD in between, I just play songs while waiting for queue times I must have blocked out of memory from playing my MNK. At least I'm keeping myself entertained.

Thats fair.

Since I went from WHM->SGE->WAR and now I'm trying to level up BRD in between, I just play songs while waiting for queue times I must have blocked out of memory from playing my MNK. At least I'm keeping myself entertained.
Are you doing wondrous tales? That's damn good xp

No I hadn't, but I just did. That was neat. Too bad it's once weekly, but spamming extreme and running with my level 90 SGE unsynced took me 10 minutes to get all nine seals.

With Prae as we know it going away, my FC decided we would run it tonight with no echo and minimum ilvl, as Yoshi-P intended.

prae.png

We look good. This run was actually a ton of fun, with actual mechanics and tough boss fights, especially ultimate weapon's first phase, things got downright dicey. And the first Gaius fight was pretty awesome.

On a roll and full of ourselves, we decided to take on the hardest duty ever with minimum ilvl... Cape Westwind.

westwind.png

Ok, the waypoints were a joke, but we were all surprised that this fight was -actually- hard. It came down to just me and the tank left alive, and were able to burn down the last of his health.

Also in both of these images you can see my new black mage glam, which I'm still working on but pretty happy with so far.

blackmage.png

Thinking about maybe getting into this.
I have a freecompany you can join but, you gotta be real comfortable with scantily clad lion dudes. We make up 80% of the entire hrothgar population on our datacenter, so go us!*

*note I'm not among those Hrothgar, I'm merely a simple catboy.

I have a freecompany you can join but, you gotta be real comfortable with scantily clad lion dudes. We make up 80% of the entire hrothgar population on our datacenter, so go us!*

Or you could join mine. Catgirls, Bunny girls, and me, the lone Hyur, because I'm awesome

@Eriol and I have an entire free company to ourselves! Because everyone else had wandered off!

Tried Crystal and couldn't either.
The latest patch just came out so some servers are going to be packed. I'm on crystal/malboro, but the limiting aspect there is really the crystal part, if you have a character on any realm on crystal you can still talk to and play with others in different worlds. The only thing world limits is the free company you join, but you can join any and still play with whoever you want

The latest patch just came out so some servers are going to be packed. I'm on crystal/malboro, but the limiting aspect there is really the crystal part, if you have a character on any realm on crystal you can still talk to and play with others in different worlds. The only thing world limits is the free company you join, but you can join any and still play with whoever you want
And pretty soon even this won't be an issue, once Global Cross-Server play hits.

I'm just a bit flumoxed that Exodus isn't allowing character creation. But that said, even Gridania's been busy recently. Not Limsa busy, but not my peaceful oasis that I'm used to.