[Funny] Ferrett Poodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Apparently they inject the ferrets with a shit-ton of steroids to bulk them up to be sold as dogs. So as they are mammals, do they have roid rage and health issues? I know they are cute now, but cute doesn't matter when they are chewing your face off at 3 am or costing you thousands in vet bills.

That's just horrible. I'm sure the ferret has lost a few costly years on his life and will likely have so many medical complications throughout what's left.
I just hope the idiot owner doesn't take out his frustrations on those animals and gets them proper medical attention.

Also, if someone does a Ferret and UFC mashup, this pic could be your end combination.

My sister used to own a ferret. He was awesome and made me consider getting one.

Funny story time. One time, she was visiting during the holidays. The house we lived in was split level, so there was a landing at the entrance with two sets of stairs, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. For whatever reason, my folks didn't like having our dog, Digby, upstairs. So he was only ever allowed as far as the landing. Every morning, Dad would give Digby a slice of buttered toast, sliced in two.

So one morning, I'm downstairs playing a game or something when I hear Digby going absolutely ballistic, barking like mad. I run up to the landing and see he's got his front paws on the first step and looking upstairs at something.

I rush upstairs and look down the hallway. Here's Locksley (the ferret) bounding down the hallway with a slice of toast more than half his size pointing straight up from his mouth.

And poor Digby was powerless because he was a good dog that wasn't allowed upstairs.

Dave

Staff member
Ferrets are bloody thieves. They love to steal shit and hide it, usually under a couch or something like that. My friend had a ferret and it loved to steal shoes.

Ferrets are bloody thieves. They love to steal shit and hide it, usually under a couch or something like that. My friend had a ferret and it loved to steal shoes.
My wife tried to find and dog toys yesterday. We found about 10 under the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.