Favourite Halforumites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could claim having that kind of artistic talent, but no. The deviant artist that belongs to is a lady named "Doom Weasel" who is also from Canada. Kind of wondered if she was our Emrys as well.

Although they aren't as practical as other versions of weasels I am still rather impressed with the classy weasels.

fade

Staff member
He'd still be British, then, just not English. From the UK version of the OED, for reference: relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language.

hell, I made Terrik is Awesome Day just for you ;)

But in all honesty, I really wouldn't want to list out my faves. Seems a bit too much like all those high-schoolish popularity things that I was never very fond of.
Oh yeah! *checks calendar*

It was January 12th! On a side note, when I was packing my things yesterday I actually found your thank you note.

Also, I'd buy a Terrik is awesome T-shirt.

Also, as far as my list goes...it's actually hard to narrow it down. I come to this place for a majority of my online entertainment (oddly enough). I've been around this group for years and I'm never getting out.

No matter how hard I try.

Help.

It's what happens when you take directly from Japanese broadcasts. If I could take it straight from DVD or other non-broadcast option, I would have, but I can't.

Steinman: ... he has his shit together and I like that.
WHO IS THAT GUY!?!?

Also, in the interest of full disclosure,

not only do I not have my feces together due to rotovirus, I've been potty training my 3 year old suffering the same symptoms. At least I can make it to the toilet in time. Thank heavens for rugs that fit in the wash.

So, yeah, it's not together at all, recently.

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh hey some more!

Emrys, Cheesy, CK, and Shego! I love you guys too... and pretty much 100% of what you all post. You're all funny and fun to talk to. Shego, you scare me sometimes, but not all the times. Cheesy and Emrys, you are really sweet. Cynicism, you're funny and your hair is terrific. I love it so much.

He'd still be British, then, just not English. From the UK version of the OED, for reference: relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language.
Thank you. This is something I feel I have to correct people on all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.