[Soccer] EURO 2016

finally, the curse is broken. Germany wins against Italy
Not much of a victory when it comes down to the 9th round of penalty kicks....

If there wasn't for a couple of epic fails from Italy, Germany was out.

Never liked penalty kicks (not ideal for a team sport) and it looks like Italy played specifically for it by mid-point in the match. What a sad display.

Not much of a victory when it comes down to the 9th round of penalty kicks....

If there wasn't for a couple of epic fails from Italy, Germany was out.

Never liked penalty kicks (not ideal for a team sport) and it looks like Italy played specifically for it by mid-point in the match. What a sad display.
Italy have always been a defensively-minded team though. They invented the catenaccio system, after all, plus they have arguably the best central defensive players in the tournament. Playing to their strengths is understandable.

So today is F1 British Grand Pre Wimbledon final and Euro final?
So? Wimbledon's the men's - who cares anyway, just Brits. F1 British likewise hardly anyone cares but a very different kind of Brit and a couple of foreigners who like cars. And Euro 2016 is Portugal vs France which is a match nobody outside of their respective countries cares about since one's the host and the other hasn't played a decent game all championship, plus they have Ronaldo for a -5 CHA modifier.
:p

So? Wimbledon's the men's - who cares anyway, just Brits. F1 British likewise hardly anyone cares but a very different kind of Brit and a couple of foreigners who like cars. And Euro 2016 is Portugal vs France which is a match nobody outside of their respective countries cares about since one's the host and the other hasn't played a decent game all championship, plus they have Ronaldo for a -5 CHA modifier.
:p
Toowit toowoo, my favourite meal is owl stew!

I think I would've preferred France to win, but fair play to Portugal, it was a good win.

Also... now Ronaldo has a major international trophy while Messi does not. :D