E3 2013 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge week for gaming coming up, probably biggest in YEARS.

Feel free to post news, videos, discuss shit and tell me how awesome I am.

I'm already disappointed in the lack of news for a convention that hasn't officially started up yet. What kind of internet is this?

Good lord. Well, I guess all those folks predicting the cost of the system was going to be between $400 and $500 were technically right.

At the 0:33 mark, "Just let it happen. It'll be over soon." Yes friends, a rape-like comment in the trash talk. The exact kind of phrase that women have heard while being raped.

And I made the mistake of pointing out exactly that. Now all the broboys are coming out to defend it by saying things like, "We say stuff like 'I just raped you, faggot' all the time!" That's not helping your argument, guys.

If Sony announces at 399, the battle's already won. My guess is they're probably 500 too.

Killer Instinct looks like crap. Killer Instinct has always been shit. That scripted trash talk is fucking awful. You know why Apple pressers are usually so impressive? They always come across as someone just talking. These ultra-scripted fakeathons are painful to watch.

Dave

Staff member
I'll wait until the price comes down to them paying me. Nothing else would be worth it.

Anyways, I'm not impressed by the NEXT GENERATION of Microsoft moneyhatting around. I'm pretty ok to not console game anymore.

Once again, only gonna bother to watch the Nintendo conference, will pick up other tidbits from the news. I just love watching Miyamoto. >.>

Once again, only gonna bother to watch the Nintendo conference, will pick up other tidbits from the news. I just love watching Miyamoto. >.>

They're not doing one this year. They're only doing one of their direct videos.

Unless sony completely drops the bag with thier stuff I will firmly stay in their camp. Their exclusives are the reason I still own a console at all. Got rid of the 360 two years back and haven't seen anything come out exclusively for it that I kick myself for not having one. Everything else I can get on pc, or on rare occasions, when a nintendo game inexplicably calls me back to it.

At the 0:33 mark, "Just let it happen. It'll be over soon." Yes friends, a rape-like comment in the trash talk. The exact kind of phrase that women have heard while being raped.

And I made the mistake of pointing out exactly that. Now all the broboys are coming out to defend it by saying things like, "We say stuff like 'I just raped you, nice gay person' all the time!" That's not helping your argument, guys.
Really, it was a toned-down version of what we've come to expect from people on Xbox Live. Microsoft is just being honest about the player base you'd be getting into.

Considering the lack of news in this thread, my guess is that jack and shit has happened today? Here's hoping Nintendo's video series tomorrow is better.

KI is being made by Double Helix, one of the worst devs out there right now. It looks like a Street Fighter IV mod.

Just watched the actual gameplay. Yeah, really just looks like they modded SFIV.[DOUBLEPOST=1370904552][/DOUBLEPOST]ahahahahahahaha

DAY 1

OMFG

*DROOL*

This is fucking sexy.

Holy fuck this looked sweet

Battleyawn 4

Approach with caution.

Meh

*slowly removes pants*

The special "Thief" keys made for our E3 guests at the hotel don't work.

Chilling foreshadowing of things to come?

Saw Dead Rising 3. Xbox One exclusive, looks like they are going the Resident Evil route of making everything brown and super serious (when the humor was the entire charm of Dead Rising).

Seriously Capcom? I've had money set aside for a long time, but now I know I can spend it on something else. I'll just watch the game on Twitch or Youtube if your going to support Microsoft. I thought you learned your lesson when DR2 was multiplatform.

Saw Dead Rising 3. Xbox One exclusive, looks like they are going the Resident Evil route of making everything brown and super serious (when the humor was the entire charm of Dead Rising).

Seriously Capcom? I've had money set aside for a long time, but now I know I can spend it on something else. I'll just watch the game on Twitch or Youtube if your going to support Microsoft. I thought you learned your lesson when DR2 was multiplatform.
Perhaps they wanted to address the issue that occured when Dead Rising went on the wii/gamecube (whichever it was). There would be like one zombie on the screen at the time. I'm sure the Xbox, despite all it's other programed issues, will probably have some impressive graphics that will give Dead Rising the epic scale it needs.

Perhaps they wanted to address the issue that occured when Dead Rising went on the wii/gamecube (whichever it was). There would be like one zombie on the screen at the time. I'm sure the Xbox, despite all it's other programed issues, will probably have some impressive graphics that will give Dead Rising the epic scale it needs.
The PS3 handled Dead Rising 2 perfectly fine though and so did PC. Apparently what happened is Microsoft let them go multiplatform with it by making them give Xbox exclusive DLC (Case Zero and Case West). So they aren't doing it this time because apparently it's cheaper.

I WANT THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[DOUBLEPOST=1370914758][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, best moment of EA was

Cloud gaming?

Reminds me of

yHgzT0V.png

All the -drool- worthy stuff there are most likely non-exclusive (Mirror's Edge 2 etc) and will be looking forward to the PC or possibly PS4 versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.