[Movies] Doctor Strange

No, but it was supposed to be important people for the most part. The President, Congress, Members of the Pentagon, Tony Stark, etc. While he is supposed to be a famous neurosurgeon, it just seems weird that a low level Hydra agent would name drop him to Steve Rogers as a credible threat to the group while interrogated, if Strange was still a neurosurgeon.
I haven't seen Winter Solider since it was in theaters; I thought you meant the name showed up on the screen. It'd be anyone of influence, but yeah, being namedropped like that is a bit weird. But if they thought they could get rid of the Sorcerer Supreme that way, they'd be really dumb.

I know, but... CONTINUITY DAMN IT! :cool:
Someone out there is still pining for the return of Terrence Howard and Edward Norton. 2008 casts forever, baby.

Anyways back to the good stuff, I love what they did with the Cloak of Levitation. Making it sentient added another layer to Doctor Strange, making it really feel like the relic chose him, and added some great levity and chance for gags. When he popped the collar up into the classic rigid formation and it started caressing his cheeks I busted out laughing.[DOUBLEPOST=1478752294,1478752159][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't seen Winter Solider since it was in theaters; I thought you meant the name showed up on the screen. It'd be anyone of influence, but yeah, being namedropped like that is a bit weird. But if they thought they could get rid of the Sorcerer Supreme that way, they'd be really dumb.
The only cameo in that scene is Tony Stark. The scene I am talking about is this one.

Honestly though watching it again like this, it might answer my own question. He says it predicts who will be a threat both now, and in the future, so that sort of answers that question, it just knows at some point Steven Strange could become something more. Still funny that he specifically named of Steven though right after Bruce Banner like they were equivalent threats. :p

Anyways back to the good stuff, I love what they did with the Cloak of Levitation. Making it sentient added another layer to Doctor Strange, making it really feel like the relic chose him, and added some great levity and chance for gags. When he popped the collar up into the classic rigid formation and it started caressing his cheeks I busted out laughing.[DOUBLEPOST=1478752294,1478752159][/DOUBLEPOST]

The only cameo in that scene is Tony Stark. The scene I am talking about is this one.

Honestly though watching it again like this, it might answer my own question. He says it predicts who will be a threat both now, and in the future, so that sort of answers that question, it just knows at some point Steven Strange could become something more.
Yeah, especially since he also mentions a high school valedictorian. Hydra was happy to be killing kids who might grow up to make the world a different place than what Hydra wanted.

Heh, i noticed at the end that Wong was played by a Wong... well played Marvel, well played.

No, but it was supposed to be important people for the most part. The President, Congress, Members of the Pentagon, Tony Stark, etc. While he is supposed to be a famous neurosurgeon, it just seems weird that a low level Hydra agent would name drop him to Steve Rogers as a credible threat to the group while interrogated, if Strange was still a neurosurgeon.
Maybe Hydra has some oracles on the payroll?

A famous neurosurgeon... you mean, like Ben Carson was? Gee, how could someone like that be predicted to become socially or politically noteworthy...

A famous neurosurgeon... you mean, like Ben Carson was? Gee, how could someone like that be predicted to become socially or politically noteworthy...
If they're basing their analysis on Ben Carson wouldn't their conclusion be that he's more likely to lose his luggage then become politically relevant?

If they're basing their analysis on Ben Carson wouldn't their conclusion be that he's more likely to lose his luggage then become politically relevant?
The dude is in line for a cabinet post. That's not a joke. It defies all logic and sense, but it is somehow true.