Dear Dave,

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonely in Lonegan

Dear Dave, I was wondering what cybernetics you use to keep yourself alive in this day and age? My friends and family swear by OMICORP's Cybrid-weave tech, but I feel connection to the Cybrid Hive-mind would stifle my creativity and ceaseless mission to convert all organics to unification with the glorious Machine.

Dave

Staff member
Dear Dave, I was wondering what cybernetics you use to keep yourself alive in this day and age? My friends and family swear by OMICORP's Cybrid-weave tech, but I feel connection to the Cybrid Hive-mind would stifle my creativity and ceaseless mission to convert all organics to unification with the glorious Machine.
Dear Lonely,

The hive mind is to be avoided if you can. Once you go that route strange and stupid things happen. Like electing George W. Bush. Or Jerry Fallwell being famous.

Personally I like to rely on the old standbys like Peterson's Penis Extender (Mark II, of course) and the Cerillion Cellular Revitalization injections. Without the injections my cellular structure would break down like everyone else's and I'd grow old physically. Without the extender life wouldn't be worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.