Export thread

Dear Dave: On Trucks and Tigers

Terrik

Terrik

Dear Dave,

If you had the opportunity, would you drive a truck carrying a cow into a park full of Siberian tigers and watch them eat it without mercy?

This is a serious question Dave.

Terrik

Terrik

Yep, I'm in Shenyang now, and Im thinking about taking a weekend trip up to Harbin and feeding some tigers.

Dave

Dave

Dear Terrik,

Hells yes I would! Tigers gotta eat, too! And we can watch them tear into the cow. Fuck yeah I'd do that!

Terrik

Terrik

Well, I went Dave, and it was a bit different than I expected, but I'm still afraid to post pictures and videos for fear that I'd look like a complete monster. Dear lord, the screams.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Don't have a cow, man.

Dave

Dave

Well, I went Dave, and it was a bit different than I expected, but I'm still afraid to post pictures and videos for fear that I'd look like a complete monster. Dear lord, the screams.
It's always a bit different than you thought it would be. I mean, it had to be kind of like watching the veloceraptors ganking that cow in Jurassic Park. One minute there's a cow and the next minute there's OMFGCHOMPCHOMPCHOMP!!!

ElJuski

ElJuski

Quiet, all of you!

They're nearing the Tyrannosaur paddock.

General Specific

General Specific

Dear Terrik,

Hells yes I would! Tigers gotta eat, too! And we can watch them tear into the cow. Fuck yeah I'd do that!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I read somewhere that the nature shows don't show you the gritty reality of lions and stuff really eating. Evidently many herd animals like bison have extremely tough hides...so, the easiest way to get at their innards is to start at the anus and eat your way in. Uh..yum.

Calleja

Calleja

Dear Terrik,

.[/QUOTE]

HOLY SHIT!! THAT THING LEAPED UP STRAIGHT ONTO AN ELEPHANT'S HEAD!

Soliloquy

Dear Terrik,

.[/QUOTE]

Heeeeey Bungalow Bill! What did you kill? Bungalow Bill?
heeey bungalow bill! what did you kill? bungalow bill?

David

David

I wanna pet teh kitty...

Terrik

Terrik

*casts resurrection* I do have some videos, but only some pics on this particular computer. Here's a just a few

This is my friend Iain next to the sign with the animal prices

And so it begins. This one made me really sad. Especially the video.

The second one

So yeah.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

it's kinda cool/kinda horrific. If the animals had a chance at defending, maybe it would be different. A bit more like pokemon and a little less like slaughter.

Math242

Math242

yeah mixed feelings here too.

i understand you got to feed them and i understand that i probly eat as many animals as they do

STILL, they made it a tourist attraction. :(

i'm a sucker for animal suffering...

WE SHOULD FEED THEM TIGERS SOME HUMANS.

Dave

Dave

WE SHOULD FEED THEM TIGERS SOME HUMANS.
It looks like they almost did.

Still, this doesn't bother me in the least. I think I'd still do it.

Math242

Math242

bastard. i'm glad i killed daverondol

Calleja

Calleja

I would still do it, no hesitation whatsoever. Seeing predators kill prey has never bothered me one iota. Quite the contrary, I think it's awe-inspiring.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I guess it would be better if the human chopped up the goat into quarters first...

In a way it is actually good for the lions and tigers to use their prey drive. Staves off the boredom.

Terrik

Terrik

Yeah the lamb stuff is okay I guess, but I even kinda felt bad when the 70 yr old woman selling the live chickens tied to a pole told me to bob the stick up and down to play keep away with the tiger. Didnt stop me from doing it or taking video though..

Calleja

Calleja

The evolutionary role of chickens is to be eaten. The evolutionary role of tigers is to eat and be fucking awesome. Circle of life. Nothing sad about it, we wouldn't be here without it.

Terrik

Terrik

Well in that case, I'll try to post the videos this weekend. Good compression tools anyone?