[Announcement] DAVE!!!!!!

Shannow

Staff member
...and also everyone else....

It has been a while. Whats up? Hows it hanging? What have I missed?

...and fuck you all, of course.

Shannow

Staff member
I hav been well, kicking ass and taking names, as per normal. As for where...everywhere, in my travels to and fro.

I hav been well, kicking ass and taking names, as per normal. As for where...everywhere, in my travels to and fro.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you were having travels to and fro. Is there a character from a TV show you can use as an analogy? :D

And, Fuck you too! :p

Gonna be one heck of a change in climate for you, Austin is in drought and doesn't look to let up at all the summer. Have fun though, some great stuff to do around there.

At the moment no...Did Rock on the range, mayhemfest and bonaroo last year. Would do the same this year,a nd had planned too, but the move to Austin put a kill on that. Will be going to ACL in october, and whatever other things I can see once I am settled in like NiN.
Nice! I'll actually be at that NIN/Soundgarden show in August. Got a buddy who lives in austin so I'm flying down for it. Lets meet up, buy beers for each other then dump them on strangers and run.

Shannow

Staff member
Nice! I'll actually be at that NIN/Soundgarden show in August. Got a buddy who lives in austin so I'm flying down for it. Lets meet up, buy beers for each other then dump them on strangers and run.

This is a good plan.