Dave (and others): Breaking up with someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've just kept saying "It's beyond my control."

Sorry you had to go through that, Gusto. You'll be better for it. Hope you have fun with HTTYD or YTMND or TMMT or whatever it is :).

Btw, Gusto, if you ever wanna come down to Toronto, crash at my place for a few days and drown the post-break up sorrows with a few beers....

I'm game. :)

I agree, dude. Don't we have one or two other local Halforumites 'round these parts? We could make it an official Halforum thing.

Or, two dudes at a bar, mixing it up. :p

I have been very seriously considering a trip to Toronto sometime this summer. My girlfriend is making a road-trip to give her old car to her brother, so I might be along for that.

If not, it's been too long since I've been off this rock anyways, and Toronto is as good a spot as any (and cheap to fly)

I have been very seriously considering a trip to Toronto sometime this summer. My girlfriend is making a road-trip to give her old car to her brother, so I might be along for that.

If not, it's been too long since I've been off this rock anyways, and Toronto is as good a spot as any (and cheap to fly)
You do it and we will converge.

Hey that's not bad. I guess when I'm back from Europe I'll save up to meet halforumites. You... guys... You want to see me right? RIGHT GUYS. VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE.

Mini-related-rant:

Yes of course I wanna take it easy for a little while before jumping back into any kind of dating! I only broke up with her 4 days ago, I'm not made of stone...

Status
Not open for further replies.