Cripes Israel, lay off a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Espy said:
I'm an intolerant ASSHOLE! NYEH! OMG! I like to suck dicks! I'm a transvestite who seduces guys and gets them drunk to take them from behind! Hyurrhyurrr!

Really? Way to out yourself, my friend.

Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
I'm an intolerant ASSHOLE! NYEH! OMG! I like to suck dicks! I'm a transvestite who seduces guys and gets them drunk to take them from behind! Hyurrhyurrr!

Me edit ur post to show me true feelings for peni.
Glad you could get that off your chest you sick son of a bitch.

Espy said:
Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
I'm a total manslut hwo has every STD on earth

I am the very model of a modern Major-General. [etc]
I'm truly a man of great statue, but I am humbled by your sarifice for others with your problem, making it easier for them to coome forth, depsite this destroying your personal worth.
I'll CUT YOU UP. I'LL CUT YOU UP GOOD YOU SUN UF A BITCH! YOU FRICKIGN ASSHOLE!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!1!1!1!1eleventyone!!!!!!1!1!1 Die in a FIRE!
My good man, no need for such horrible feelings. Please, consult a psychotherapist near you, he or she may help you come to terms with your own emotional problems.

Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
I'm a total manslut hwo has every STD on earth

I am the very model of a modern Major-General. [etc]
I'm truly a man of great statue, but I am humbled by your sarifice for others with your problem, making it easier for them to coome forth, depsite this destroying your personal worth.
I'll CUT YOU UP. I'LL CUT YOU UP GOOD YOU SUN UF A BITCH! YOU FRICKIGN ASSHOLE!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!1!1!1!1eleventyone!!!!!!1!1!1 Die in a FIRE!
My good man, no need for such horrible feelings. Please, consult a psychotherapist near you, he or she may help you come to terms with your own emotional problems.
Obviously the only way to deal with you faux news loving babbling idiots is to google giant lists of facts that may or may not be true but I know you are to lazy to go find so I post them and take up half a page, like so:
1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation-state in 1312 B.C, 2,000 years before the rise of Islam, and was a nation before that.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C., the Jews have had dominion over the land for 1,000 years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The Arabs conquered Palestine in 635 AD, stealing it from its legitimate Jewish rulers, who had evicted the Byzantines while being led by a woman general, one Hefzibah, who then restored Jewish sovereignty. Palestine was stolen from the Jews by the Arabs and not the other way around. Arab sovereignty over Palestine ended in 1071 when the area was conquered by Seljuk Turks. “Palestinian” Arabs never held sovereignty over “Palestine” and cannot even pronounce the name of their supposed “homeland”. They cannot say “Palestine”.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Qur'an (Koran).

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be between 400,000 and 630,000, many of whom in fact were allowed to return after the Israeli war of Independence ended.. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be much larger.

12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, the Arabs are the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country smaller than the state of New Jersey.

13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict: The Arabs are represented by 22 independent states, not including what Israel has offered the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended herself each time and won.

14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. In the 1990s Israel gave the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with weapons.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The United Nations (U.N.) Record on Israel and the Arabs: Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 U.N. General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.

18. The U.N. was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians. Kind of like its silence over the massacres of Algerians or Sudanese by Arab fascists.

19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting their holy sites at the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. Similar discrimination against Jews has continued under Israeli rule.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it. FACTS! From teh INTERNETS!

Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
I hope you realise I'm joking here
Don't worry dear boy, it's painfully obvious ;-)
Thats exactly the kind of bullshit I expect from a broken record.
Again, in case you can't scroll up a few inches that same facts as before but this time, random bolds!
Behold!
1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation-state in 1312 B.C, 2,000 years before the rise of Islam, and was a nation before that.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C., the Jews have had dominion over the land for 1,000 years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The Arabs conquered Palesti
ne in 635 AD, stealing it from its legitimate Jewish rulers, who had evicted the Byzantines while being led by a woman general, one Hefzibah, who then restored Jewish sovereignty. Palestine was stolen from the Jews by the Arabs and not the other way around. Arab sovereignty over Palestine ended in 1071 when the area was conquered by Seljuk Turks. “Palestinian” Arabs never held sovereignty over “Palestine” and cannot even pronounce the name of their supposed “homeland”. They cannot say “Palestine”.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Qur'an (Koran).

7. King David founded the
city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be between 400,000 and 630,000, many of whom in fact were allowed to return after the Israeli war of Independence ended.. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be much larger.

12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, the Arabs are the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country smaller than the state of New Jersey.

13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict: The Arabs are represented by 22 independent states, not including what Israel has offered the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended herself each time and won.

14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. In the 1990s Israel gave the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with weapons.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The United Nations (U.N.) Record on Israel and the Arabs: Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 U.N. General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.

18. The U.N. was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians. Kind of like its silence over the massacres of Algerians or Sudanese by Arab fascists.

19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The U.N. was silent while t
he Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting their holy sites at the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. Similar discrimination against Jews has continued under Israeli rule.
Ha!

Espy said:
Now, go get me a beer.

Pfft, you're american. You probably wouldn't taste the difference between what you call "beer" and my True Belgian Piss anyway.

*goes to get you a...beer*

Cheers :)

Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
Now, go get me a beer.

Pfft, you're american. You probably wouldn't taste the difference between what you call "beer" and my True Belgian Piss anyway.

Hmmm... tastes like bud light?

Espy said:
Bubble181 said:
Espy said:
Now, go get me a beer.

Hmmm... tastes like bud light?

Dude, don't insult me! Perhaps Bud regular.
I mean, I've had a lot of water today,b ut not THAT much. I thought we were jsut having a laugh,but...man, that hurt :-(

ElJuski

Staff member
Bud Light is cheap and gets me fucked up. I don't care whose piss it tastes like, as long as it tastes like Bud Light. Although I'm usually Coors Light.

Hey, guys, Israel just bombed the hell out of some crappy guys who'd been bombing Israel for a while, too. Oh, also, americans think 'light' can be used abotu a beer and not make it suck.
That's it for the six o'clock news. Please join us at eleven, for the nine o'clock news!

J

JCM

Got a source for that Espy, before I post a list of human rights abused by Israel and treaties/agreements with the EU, UN and Palestine that Israel stepped over?
Some people (and not just GB :-p) show a remarkable lack of open-minded exploration of other news sources than the ones right in front of them, agreeing with them
Welcome to the world
Espy said:
Just to stress on this, some Muslims claim that Glory to He who took His servant by night from the Sacred Mosque to the furthest mosque... 17:1 refers to Jerusalem (heck, back when I was studying Islam, it was what everyone said).

However, the earliest Muslim mention of Jerusalem, was Caliph Umar's visit to the city in 638, a few years after the prophet´s death, and the fact that only a decade later was a proper Mosque built (a proccess which took many decades), I must say that they are wrong, and that Jerusalem was never mentioned ever.
Hey, guys, Israel just bombed the hell out of some crappy guys that Israel had been making them live in misery and killed off their commerce and proper water, electricity and medicine supplies for 2 years, and after being lied to, and after 20 have been bombing Israel for a while, too. Oh, also, americans think 'light' can be used about a beer and not make it suck.
Corrected that for ya. :heythere:

Overall, looks like Israel finally has opened up to international peacekeeping, now its just a matter of letting the Palestinians fend for themselves and do like South Korea did with North, build a wall and forget they exist, letting the nearby base take care of any attacks.

Isreal stops being a dick and revoking the human rights of Pelstinians, Plaestinians accept (by force or willingly) an international peacekeeping force, and the Arabs one day had better accept Israel, after all Egypt and Syria did.

Only then we will be rid of this $%#@ crap that never ends.

J

JCM

Any direction is better than the previous "Are Jews nice people?" debate we had two pages back

JCM said:
Any direction is better than the previous "Are Jews nice people?" debate we had two pages back
You have to remember, that whole thing started with me asking serious questions about why people hate the Jewish because I didn't (and still really don't) understand it. In the end it seems like it came down to money, which is just stupid and others gave personal anecdotal evidence that were stereotypical and xenophobic.

You're welcome.

Edrondol said:
JCM said:
You have to remember, that whole thing started with me asking serious questions about why people hate the Jewish because I didn't (and still really don't) understand it. In the end it seems like it came down to money, which is just stupid and others gave personal anecdotal evidence that were stereotypical and xenophobic.

You're welcome.
Meh. Something something blah blah blah.

Far as I read, the Jews were fantastic businesspeople. And you know how people hate watching immigrants enter their land, take their jobs and make lots of money in their economy.

Well, I recall a faint memory in history class about Jews being unwilling to help Muhammad in their jihad against the Quraish. And apparently, my passport says "Allowed to enter any nation except Israel".

GasBandit

Staff member
I refuse to let the change in the conversation's direction rob me of my "JCM called you pathetic x20!" achievement.

JCM said:
*hands Northranger the bath oils*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pathetic X7, And if Fox (another nickel) taught you to scroll, you'd see on page three-
JCM said:
BTW, on the whole UN peacekeeping and its totals, here's a good report
http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/dpko/bnote.htm
Want more? http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/dpko/index.asp
Or since you are having trouble reading, here's a simple list at wikipedia at your level
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_al ... g_missions
Well, that's a nice tidy list and all, but I'd hardly call most of those ringing successes.

Let's go down the list-
Congo conflict - The legacy of which was the death of the UN Secretary General and the installation of the corrupt Mobutu regime, but I'm sure you'll blame the latter on the US since the CIA was involved.

The angolan civil war -
The civil war spawned a disastrous humanitarian crisis in Angola, internally displacing 4.28 million people, one-third of Angola's population. The United Nations estimated in 2003 that 80 percent of Angolans lacked access to basic medical care, 60 percent lacked access to water, and 30 percent of Angolan children would die before the age of 5, with an overall life expectancy of less than 40 years of age.[142] The government spent $187 million settling internally displaced persons (IDPs) between April 4, 2002 and 2004, after which the World Bank gave $33 million to continue the settling process. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) estimated that fighting in 2002 displaced 98,000 people between January 1 and February 28 alone. IDPs, unacquainted with their surroundings, frequently and predominantly fell victim to these weapons, comprising 75% of all landmine victims. Militant forces laid approximately 15 million landmines by 2002.[141] The HALO Trust charity began demining in 1994, destroying 30,000 by July 2007. There are 1,100 Angolans and seven foreign workers who are working for HALO Trust in Angola, with operations expected to finish sometime between 2011 and 2014.[143][144]

Human Rights Watch estimates UNITA and the government employed more than 6,000 and 3,000 child soldiers respectively, some forcibly impressed, during the war. Human rights analysts found 5,000 to 8,000 underage girls married to UNITA militants. Some girls were ordered to go and forage for food to provide for the troops. If the girls did not bring back enough food as judged by their commander, then the girls would not eat. After victories, UNITA commanders would be rewarded with women who were often then sexually abused. The government and U.N. agencies identified 190 child soldiers in the Angolan army and relocated 70 of them by November 2002, but the government continued to knowingly employ other underage soldiers.[145]
Mission accomplished, UN?

Namibian war of independence - Listed in the list as "1989-1990". The shooting stopped in 1988. Sounds like humanitarian/rebuilding to me, which is something the UN is definitely good for.

Angolan civil war - LISTED TWICE in the list, on separate dates. Same ending as the last one.

Mozambican civil war - Listed as starting in 1992, the shooting ending well before that. The UN "Peacekeepers" actually only showed up to supervise the election. In 1990, with the end of the cold war, and apartheid crumbling in South Africa, support for Renamo was drying up in South Africa and the United States, the first direct talks between the Frelimo government and Renamo were held. Frelimo's draft constitution in July 1989 paved the way for a multiparty system and in November 1990 a new constitution was adopted. Mozambique was now a multiparty state, with periodic elections, and guaranteed democratic rights.

Somali Civil War - Come on man. That was such a disaster they made the movie "Black Hawk Down" about it.

First Liberian Civil war - The UN arrived in 1993, and the war didn't end until 1997 and was one of the bloodiest african conflicts ever. Charles taylor won the 1997 election pretty much by militarily seizing the capital of monrovia and intimidating his way to 75% of the vote. Way to go peacekeepers. Hooray peace and democracy.

Rwandan civil war - one of the theaters you admitted was a fiasco. Rampant violence and genocide. Hollywood made the movie Hotel Rwanda about it.

Rwandan civil war - listed twice, first for the observer mission, then for the "assistance" mission.

Somali civil war - listed again, later dates. Obviously somalia isn't exactly a nice place to this day.

Aouzou strip dispute - observers for the withdrawal of troops after the fighting was already over.

Angolan civil war - listed AGAIN

Angolan civil war - and AGAIN. As noted above, Angola is now a hellish wasteland of death, filth and violence. Go UN.

Look, that's the first 13 on your list, and so far every single one of them has looked bad for the UN. The UN is 0 for 13 so far for ending conflicts, in each case either failing or showing up after the fighting was over. Do I really need to go down the list of the others and take them all apart? I do have *some* work to do today here after all.

Gasbandit said:
[quote:6mvhzm93]"Today I announce Egypt's proposal to contain the situation that consists of three elements. First, Israel and the Palestinian factions must accept an immediate ceasefire so that aid would reach the civilians," said Mubarak.

The second element was Egypt's invitation to the Israelis and Palestinians for an urgent meeting to ensure that a similar conflict does not recur. The discussions would also deal with the causes that led to the most recent conflict, including protecting the border, reopening crossing points and lifting the blockade.

"Thirdly, Egypt renews its invitation to the Palestinians for all factions, including Hamas and its rival Fatah, for reconciliation talks," added Mubarak.
Nothing in there about bases.
Nope, just European monitor stations at the borders. Israel itself is now pushing for it, as well as the Egyptian proposal of ceasefire, heck first link on google-
The three-part French-Egyptian plan requires an immediate ceasefire for a limited period to allow humanitarian aid to reach Gaza and give Egypt and France time to negotiate a final deal.*snip*

Israeli diplomats in Cairo are demanding the creation of an armed international peacekeeping force to guarantee Hamas's disarmament. This force would also guard the border between Gaza and Egypt, and destroy the secret tunnels Hamas uses to smuggle weapons into the territory.

The peacekeepers could be supplemented by an international naval force to enforce an arms embargo.
http://www.canada.com/news/story.html?id=1156325
Or
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said on Tuesday an international force along the Gaza-Egypt frontier, where Palestinian militants have built weapons-smuggling tunnels, should be seriously considered to help counter Hamas's growing strength
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L1479876.htm
Now

Israel itself is following what I said would be the best solution
, glad to always educate you out of republicanfatasylandia, face it you and Hamas are now the only ones against international peacekeeping, again, good luck with the tin-foil hat and UNphobia :slywink:[/quote:6mvhzm93]

No, you said (in your latest mutation of your position) that the best solution would be US bases under UN auspices. There's nothing about that here. Also, you're silly if you think this will actually work any better than any of the previous cease fires.

T

TheBrew

Edrondol said:
JCM said:

You're welcome.
I overall tend to avoid "Israel" threads because there is rarely anything interesting and new in them (they are the Kirk vs. Picard debate of politics), but I will totally check that out. Xenophobia is always good for a laugh.

A

Armadillo

GasBandit said:
Yackity yackity yackity blah blah blah blah blibbildy blee thpppppppppppt

*mouthfart*
Fuck your couch, I'm going to get back to beer here.

My thought on the matter of getting drunk:

If your goal is simply to get fucked up, why not enjoy the ride with GOOD beer, instead of drinking diluted bilge water?

If you're not looking to get fucked up, might as well drink good beer.

The moral? Think of the children: drink good beer.

Now, back to the "who can drive more nails with their dick?" contest.

J

JCM

GasBandit said:
Not successes!!
Wow, again, just two cases, ignoring the Suez canal that remains open until today, Sina mountains disputes, trade agreements with the Arab countries post-Isreal that allowed US to get enough oil for its growth, treaties with Egypt that have lasted until today (even a semi-alliance with Israel, closing off Gaza borders on request of Israel), the Hindo-pakistani peace that lasts until today, the drastic reduction of deaths in Haiti etc, of course you are going to find some civil war or small peacekeeping mission in tribal Africa (which, by the way, is not under the UN charter, but something they do as well) to try and keep your little Bush sheep UNphobia, go ahead.

Nobody here agreed with your position, and you havent even put foward anything but "US great, UN nothing, yeeehaw test weapons on palestinians" as a better solution.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: pathetic X9
GasBandit said:
No, you said (in your latest mutation of your position) that the best solution would be US bases under UN auspices. There's nothing about that here.
Bullshit.

Since first quote, page 1
JCM said:
Hopefully Obama will stop giving weapons to Israel, stop the typical "US vetoes anything with Israel's name on it" and let a proper UN base be installed there and border be finally drawn and enforced.
[Whether its a UN base ala Haiti, or a UN-sanctioned base ala Korea, its my solution since page 1, guess you've been looking for WMD´s so long that you are also starting seeing fictional mutations, but I´d be glad to re quote every post saying the same position just to emphasize how your bias somehow seems to be affecting your reading skills.

And also Israel´s choice of solution. :heythere: Again, only Gasbandit and Hamas don't want any peacekeeping there. And I know you untraveled Fox viewers (another nickel for the poor sob who can only post from work) cant think well, but NO PREVIOUS CEASEFIRES had a UN base installed there. Now any more BS for me to clean up?
TheBrew said:
Edrondol said:
JCM said:
You have to remember, that whole thing started with me asking serious questions about why people hate the Jewish because I didn't (and still really don't) understand it. In the end it seems like it came down to money, which is just stupid and others gave personal anecdotal evidence that were stereotypical and xenophobic. You're welcome.
I overall tend to avoid "Israel" threads because there is rarely anything interesting and new in them (they are the Kirk vs. Picard debate of politics), but I will totally check that out. Xenophobia is always good for a laugh.
Heh, its a pity the pvp image forum was wiped, you´d have loved the "All Muslims are terrorists" threads by Dragoonkain" we had there, he made extremists like Invader and Gasbandit sound like sane moderates in comparison.

C

Chazwozel

Okkkeeey, my thread has gone from bad to stupid bad. I dub it lock worthy. Mods, do your thang.

J

JCM

Can we summon mods here, so I dont have to keep reposting the same thing over and over to someone who insists on saying its not written?

So whats the ritual?
*takes out ritual knife, chicken, 3 virgins and a bottle of tequilla*

Status
Not open for further replies.