Creepy 30-Something Dude Hits on Teenage Barista, Gets Banned, Throws Fit

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/12/29/spokane-washingtons-most-single-man/

Boy, this guy is a real winner. He makes it clear that he didn't mention sex in his note to her. Though his Facebook profile is littered with him going on about his sperm and young women's reproductive systems.

I may have dated that young, myself, but it was a mistake in retrospect and SHE asked me out. I sure as hell wasn't creepy or passive aggressive like passing her a note like I was still in high school.

To be fair, even if you took out the age obsession, this guy seems (and looks) completely off his rocker.

Starting when I was a teen, I was very wary of older guys who were seeking out younger girls (and I don't mean getting to know someone and then finding out their age). I usually steered clear of them, but from personal experience and watching what some of my girlfriends went through, those almost always had personal issues that they assumed younger women wouldn't have the life-experience or good sense to see the red flags in their behavior.

To be fair, even if you took out the age obsession, this guy seems (and looks) completely off his rocker.

Starting when I was a teen, I was very wary of older guys who were seeking out younger girls (and I don't mean getting to know someone and then finding out their age). I usually steered clear of them, but from personal experience and watching what some of my girlfriends went through, those almost always had personal issues that they assumed younger women wouldn't have the life-experience or good sense to see the red flags in their behavior.
Have any horror stories of your own about creepy-as-fuck dudes?

(Not including the pervs here on Halforums, of course. :p )

Social media might be the worst thing ever invented. Christ this guy probably has a bunch of other trolls telling him he's right and reinforcing his beliefs.

Have any horror stories of your own about creepy-as-fuck dudes?

(Not including the pervs here on Halforums, of course. :p )
Oh, well, if you take out the Halforums people...! ;)

Like I said, I generally avoided all flirtation from guys who were more interested in my youth, even at 13. (I was not the kind to be impressed by "older, experienced" guys.) Off the top of my head, two that I got involved with stand out:

1) When I was a sophomore, a senior I had been working on a project with asked me out. It doesn't seem like a big age gap, but our high school proper was sophomores, juniors, seniors, so there was a power dynamic. I didn't say yes because he was a senior, but because when I was working with him he seemed nice. To this day, I'm not sure if he didn't have a lot of experience dating, or he assumed because I was a sophomore I'd be grateful and unquestioning, but he tried to get way too physical too fast (not to mention he thought kissing was trying to shove his tongue down my throat) and I dumped him after a few days. He was pissed, but tough shit for him. He did have a number of short-lived relationships with some other sophomores, so there's that.

2)In college, when I was 19 I went out with a guy who was 34. We didn't know the age gap until after we had been talking a while. Again, the relationship was short-lived, because he would try to convince me that as long as I was on the pill, he didn't need to use a condom. I laughed in his face because I was 19, not brain dead. He never got his way, and I started seeing someone else.

"Halforums people."

They mean "Gas Bandit" ¬_¬
Even towards the redheads on this forum, there's bigger pervs than you.

And have you seen the age difference between that @Dave guy and his wife? They needed to invent a whole new branch of mathematics to cope with the number of years!

GasBandit

Staff member
Even towards the redheads on this forum, there's bigger pervs than you.
I suppose that depends on whether you include people who don't post here any more or not.

Still, I bet even Icarus and Mav never PMed another halforumite a Dick pic!

I suppose that depends on whether you include people who don't post here any more or not.

Oh, you mean that way. I figured you meant all the female posters we've scared away :p

Dick pic > Mav describing violent rape fantasies for other halforumites or discussing his opinions on women here and elsewhere

I could get into stories, one of me, others of my wife, but since hers most end in police involvement, they'd probably be harshing this thread's mellow.

Hey now, it took a lot of effort and internet stalking to find his wife and stalk her from across the globe enough to convince her to involve Interpol! I deserve some recognition, dammit!

Hey now, it took a lot of effort and internet stalking to find his wife and stalk her from across the globe enough to convince her to involve Interpol! I deserve some recognition, dammit!
Hey baby, you can perch in my barn anytime! ;)

...wait, how old are you again? What's the avain age of consent?