Crazy Birther Lawyer fined $20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh... people are still crusading on the birth Certificate for Obama????

Didn't the government already prove and sanction he is legit? I don't think such a position doesn't have an extensive background check. (and double and triple check)
Is there actually any body that has constitutional standing to declare a presidential candidate illegitamet? I mean I don't think any of the state election boards have the reasources to do a full backgrou d check and I don't think the CIA or FBI have standing to do it

Yeesh... people are still crusading on the birth Certificate for Obama????

Didn't the government already prove and sanction he is legit? I don't think such a position doesn't have an extensive background check. (and double and triple check)
Is there actually any body that has constitutional standing to declare a presidential candidate illegitamet? I mean I don't think any of the state election boards have the reasources to do a full backgrou d check and I don't think the CIA or FBI have standing to do it[/QUOTE]

The Supreme Court.

I love that one.

I especially love the WWE-style name. I can just hear the announcer saying it as he walks into the arena.

M

makare

ahh i love that thing! ever since i saw it i call him B-rock cuz he's that cool.

W

WolfOfOdin

Considering she got her Law degree online, and only California will even think of admitting 'graduates' from Taft to the Bar after first taking the First Years exam, I'm not inclined to really see her legal credentials as valid.

More to the point, I know a few Birthers and.....whooo boy, that's a heaping pot of crazy right there. I've heard some go as far as to state Obama was genetically engineered by the House of Saud.

....Now I have an image of Barrack Obama as a space marine in my head o_o

She's working on a felony conviction of her own, not just disbarment. According to the next to last page of the judge's ruling, she was perfectly willing to suborn perjury from potential witnesses.

That mail-order law degree only goes so far. Who did her husband have to bribe to get her her license?

"Keep in mind, what OReilly did, is more dangerous, more harmful then what some idiots like Rachel Maddow or Keith Obertmann [sic] did, since people believe O'Reilly to be fair and balanced," Taitz
What a wonderful and insightful person.

"Keep in mind, what OReilly did, is more dangerous, more harmful then what some idiots like Rachel Maddow or Keith Obertmann [sic] did, since people believe O'Reilly to be fair and balanced," Taitz
What a wonderful and insightful person.
I think she's just pissed she was too crazy even for Pappa Bear's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.