Comments from +/- Rep Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that will change Andi. :)

I'm sure we'll have more interesting comments soon. The weekends are always a little slower on the forum than the weekdays (I assume due to people posting from work).

Latest Reputation Received (45 point(s) total)

Thread: Where are you from again?
This comes with mushrooms and a hatred for your post font choice.

Damn it, makare! You're right though... the italics just don't look as good as I remember. Maybe because I used to use them with Times New Roman and it just doesn't look right with this font. ::Sigh:: Italics will be removed.

Um... If i could figure out how....

From what I can see, I have a day to refund the item, and then I can't refund it (I click the refund button, but nothing happens). Am I doing something incorrect?

ElJuski

Staff member
I have found that, by taking the pain of comic-sans, absorbing it and reversing it upon the world, I am a happier man.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

HAVE A NICE DAY

Latest Reputation Received (7 point(s) total)

I guess, this could be boner, being bonered that I borrowed his line...

• 06-20-2010 08:22 PM

Thread: Comments from +/- Rep...
    Repping you up just to spite the people who would mock those people who would fish for rep!
Well, no, I wasn't acutally fishing... But a rep is a rep, and that's all that I get... :-D

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Btw: The Rep is the new Postcount... :Leyla:

ElJuski

Staff member
New post count AND the new clique thing to do!

It is entertaining to read responses, though. I WILL ADMIT THIS.

ALSO, COMIC SANS, CK! :) :) :)

Negrep... If you say it out loud quickly a couple of times, it sounds kinda... Well, how to put this...

Oh, I know. I KNOW.

Edit: It seems this font isn't as bad in italics as the other one I was using. I can live with this.

My multi-font post has gotten me more negative rep than any other post in the history of posts I've ever made ever. You people have no sense of comedy or decency or humanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.