[Contest] College Bowl Pick'Em Contest

Dave

Staff member
The 2013 College Bowl Pick'em has been set up!

The link is http://www.fantasyleaguemanager.com/bowl/webermania/index.php and you rate your picks from 1 to 35 - depending on how sure you are. If you score a bowl game as your #22 pick and you are right, you get 22 points. You lose and you get 0. Person with the most points at the end wins $10.

Please note you can put in more than one set of guesses, but only the first one counts towards the contest. So it's possible to win and still lose.

Also note you have until the 21st at 10 am CST to get your picks in. The first game is at 1 PM that very day.

Dave

Staff member
My picks didn't even register because the site had issues. After they were fixed I did my picks again but didn't hit submit.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Note to self: Next time, copy Joel Webber's picks. :thumbsdown:

Maybe I will just let this thread slip down to page 2 and then everyone will forget about it.

Wait, damnit! :fu:

So it appears to be down to me & Dick Theisen. If Florida State wins the championship, he would have the most points and leapfrog everyone else. If Auburn wins, I somehow pull out the victory after being last or next to last for most of the bowls.