can't wait until tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday was the worst day in sports. No nfl, nhl, mlb, or nba. Nothing. Tonight however Baseball kicks back into gear, which means come tomorrow I can listen to one of tonights games using my MLB Audio package I bought. A good way to kill the silence at work while still allowing me to stay productive. unfortunately I'm stuck just listening to my music today. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will have baseball and then Monday I shall have the Yankees again. Can't wait.

tomorrow the UPS man is bringing my something that I'm excited for... perverts nothing sexual just somethign I've waited for for 4 months and a few days :heart:

Tomorrow will not be my birthday, but it will be the first of 3 days off so still good.

Tomorrow I get to meet some friends I haven't seen in years and beat each other with swords for old times' sake. Gods I can't even remember the side from which I have to grip my short swords.

You should grip them from the side that isn't pointy and sharp, Den.

Tomorrow is the start of my weekend too, with possible hanging out with a friend who is in town on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.