Export thread

can't wait until tomorrow

Covar

Covar

So yesterday was the worst day in sports. No nfl, nhl, mlb, or nba. Nothing. Tonight however Baseball kicks back into gear, which means come tomorrow I can listen to one of tonights games using my MLB Audio package I bought. A good way to kill the silence at work while still allowing me to stay productive. unfortunately I'm stuck just listening to my music today. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will have baseball and then Monday I shall have the Yankees again. Can't wait.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

tomorrow the UPS man is bringing my something that I'm excited for... perverts nothing sexual just somethign I've waited for for 4 months and a few days :heart:

Tomorrow will not be my birthday, but it will be the first of 3 days off so still good.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Tomorrow I get to meet some friends I haven't seen in years and beat each other with swords for old times' sake. Gods I can't even remember the side from which I have to grip my short swords.

Baerdog

Baerdog

You should grip them from the side that isn't pointy and sharp, Den.

Tomorrow is the start of my weekend too, with possible hanging out with a friend who is in town on vacation.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

oh, I'm also getting some :hump: tomorrow my wife has been out of town since Sunday and I'm ready for it!