Can't Hardly Wait soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaHands

Staff member
So, I was messing around on Spotify (I have invites somewhere around here too) and stumbled into the Can't Hardly Wait soundtrack...

Can we talk about how amazingly 90s this soundtrack is?

Oh, also, other great movie soundtracks.

I loved Can't Hardly Wait when it came out. The soundtrack cemented this love.

Along with Seth Green.

Hi-Fidelity is a movie that I loved and recently iro'd to my husband. He now loves it as well because John Cusak shows the same obsessiveness penchant for lists and mixtapes that he does.

I loved Can't Hardly Wait when it came out. The soundtrack cemented this love.

Along with Seth Green.

Hi-Fidelity is a movie that I loved and recently iro'd to my husband. He now loves it as well because John Cusak shows the same obsessiveness penchant for lists and mixtapes that he does.
It helps that I have a total man crush on john cusak. I've never seen him in a bad movie*

*I've also never seen 2012

I was a bigger fan of the American Pie soundtrack myself. But yes, Can't Hardly Wait's soundtrack kicked ass.

Scott Pilgrim was the first soundtrack to a movie that I have purchased in the last 10 or so years with the exception of the extended edition Sweeney Todd movie soundtrack. So there's that.

I also loved the old "comic book soundtracks" of Spawn and Witchblade back in the early 90s.

Tenacious D & The Pick of Destiny has a rocking soundtrack.

BananaHands

Staff member

Anything that starts off with Third Eye Blind is good in my book.
Added at: 20:05
Scott Pilgrim was the first soundtrack to a movie that I have purchased in the last 10 or so years with the exception of the extended edition Sweeney Todd movie soundtrack. So there's that.

I also loved the old "comic book soundtracks" of Spawn and Witchblade back in the early 90s.

Tenacious D & The Pick of Destiny has a rocking soundtrack.
Oh yeah. Scott Pilgrim had a great soundtrack. And MASTER EXPLODER on the Pick of Destiny!

It helps that I have a total man crush on john cusak. I've never seen him in a bad movie*

*I've also never seen 2012
2012 is a bad movie.... but Cusak is great as always. Seriously, if the world is going to end I want him driving the escape vehicle.

Oh yeah, scott pilgrim has a great soundtrack.

When I read the comic, it was right before the movie came out, and I thought "The only way a movie could improve on this at all would be with a soundtrack."

And then it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.