Boredom...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, hi guys! Little late to the party because I thought it was really egotistical when all these ask threads started. After going through them recently, I see that is not the case!

You can ask a question, but you have to answer it yourself in your post. Just for fun.

I'm really bad at this >.<

I am bad at this because I have no original ideas and I feel a little silly jumping on the bandwagon this late in the game....

:dance:

Dave

Staff member
Bah! You will do just fine!

Do you find yourself singing along with the guys from freecreditreport.com?

Bah! You will do just fine!

Do you find yourself singing along with the guys from freecreditreport.com?
I don't have TV (well, I have a TV, but only used for video games and movies) so I used to watch the commercials on youtube just to see what my friends were talking about. If I did have satellite, I totally would.

Instead, I wander the apartment singing "Paparazzi."

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

You can ask a question, but you have to answer it yourself in your post. Just for fun.
Like Crone did?

Yes, like Crone did.[/QUOTE]
See? Even my "most" original "twist" to this thread is already used by someone else.

"I like quotes."

My handle comes from my tauren shammy. I thought it was funny that there were cow people on WoW when I first started playing, so I named it Vitamin D.

You get it? Milk? Hehhe...no. It was stupid, but it stuck! And it's unique!

VD? Like Valentine's Day?

So whats your favorite holiday and why?

Mines Halloween because I get to dress crazily and act as something/someone else for a day.

Christmas, hands down. I think it's the whole family aspect as well as the changes in weather and the spirit of goodwill. Also, I like shiny things!

I also still kinda believe in Santa. He just is busy helping other kids find Christmas cheer and I have fallen lower on the list because I can help other kids believe as well.

I'm so silly!

Cajungal

Staff member
What is your favorite fruit? I'm going to guess.... strawberries.

What's your favorite vegetable? I'm going to guess.... romaine lettuce.

My favorite fruit is Dave :drum:But seriously, satsumas.

I like broccoli, asparagus, carrots, but the veggie/fruit I like the most is the tomato. I like red sauce and my favorite pizza has tomatoes and extra sauce on it!

Cajungal

Staff member
Ahhh tomatoes. Wonderfully versatile. They're one of the best things about summer. :D

What is your greatest strength?

What is your greatest weakness?

Greatest strength? My ability to fake it for my kids. Tired? Sad? About to cry? Exhausted? Annoyed? It all goes away when the kids walk into the room. Not really something most people could be proud of, but as a teacher it's necessary.

Weakness? I have so many, but I guess it's knowing that diabetes runs in my family, knowing I need to be at a healthier weight, and not really feeling any need to do anything about it. They say that you have to hit rock bottom to realize you need change, but I don't see that happening. :shrug:

Not much offends me because I am one who laughs at dead baby/women should be in the kitchen jokes.

I teach at a 99.999% caucasian school and sometimes, especially if we're talking about black performers/composers, I hear students whisper the N word. This gets me in a super defensive state.

Now, I know we hear all sorts of stuff on the news, in music and movies, but when MY kids say such hateful things, I get REALLY pissed off. At their age, I know they don't know what they are saying, so I realize the parents are to blame. This gets me thinking that they are growing up in this kind of hostile environment and are doomed to repeat the same prejudices set by their elders.

Is this 100% the case? No, but it still angers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.