Export thread

Bones wants you to AMA

Bones

Bones

I had a thread it got closed.

so following in littlekagsin's steps im home today with nothing on the docket so please ask me anything so i dont spend the entire day snoozing.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Most expensive piece of your anime collection? Hardest box set to find?

What group were you in in high school? I mean, cliques.

Bones

Bones

Most expensive piece of your anime collection? Hardest box set to find?

What group were you in in high school? I mean, cliques.
most expensive piece at sticker price? I paid the most for Sailor Moon uncut boxsets. the blue ones from the early 2000's

So rare boxsets in my collection by the last time I checked prices:
  1. Kimagure Orange Road Rainbow Boxset (complete TV series)
  2. Armored Trooper Votoms ammo case boxset(complete with inserts for getting said box)
  3. Sailor Moon 1st edition blue boxsets
  4. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST the complete first season handcuff boxsets 1-4
my clique in high school. i hung out with a bunch of punk/goth/dark clothes dudes who were geeks. I was an awkward nerd outcast with a penchant for Hawaiian shirts and being a massive spaz.

if you want any clarification ill be around :3

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Showers: long and hot or short and cold?

Bones

Bones

Showers: long and hot or short and cold?
medium length and warm. i'm a utilitarian shower user.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I want to hang out with you someday.

Your collection sounds amazing.

I was in the marching band in high school, so I hung out with those people frequently, I consider myself to be in the ghost category of high school cliques. I went generally unnoticed and didn't really fit in anywhere. :S

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

medium length and warm. i'm a utilitarian shower user.
I don't even know what to say to you.

Bones

Bones

I want to hang out with you someday.

Your collection sounds amazing.

I was in the marching band in high school, so I hung out with those people frequently, I consider myself to be in the ghost category of high school cliques. I went generally unnoticed and didn't really fit in anywhere. :S
my collection spans a wide genre of anime and those are only 5 out of hundreds of series i own.

I had friends in marching band, fun people, seem to party harder than anyone else from my circle of friends.
I don't even know what to say to you.
you stand there and stare at me until i get uncomfortable and remove myself from the room to avoid your gaze.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I mean, sort of? Party hard in Utah is pretty low-key compared to other states.

Well, I take that back, the day I met my best friend we actually showered together, so I guess it's all what you consider party hard.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

you stand there and stare at me until i get uncomfortable and remove myself from the room to avoid your gaze.
Extra weird if I do this while you're taking your blasphemously warm/medium length shower.[DOUBLEPOST=1444150073,1444150023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I take that back, the day I met my best friend we actually showered together, so I guess it's all what you consider party hard.
glassbite.gif

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Extra weird if I do this while you're taking your blasphemously warm/medium length shower.[DOUBLEPOST=1444150073,1444150023][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 19310
YOU'RE WELCOME!

But for real. There was a 'get to know you' event for marching band and we played mud volley ball, got absolutely COVERED. Just everywhere. And since this was before driving age, my Mum wouldn't let Emily and I in the car as we were, so one of the captains offered up her house. We just said fuck it and showered together so we could get out of there.

EDIT: Which, for the record, goes against my very BEING because I'm terribly shy and I had just met this girl. So, I don't even know how I managed that.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

We just said fuck it

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

For the record, no sex was had.

Just thought I should clarify. ;)
(But you'll never know what DID happen. BUAHA.)

AH, Bones, I'm so sorry about your thread!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

For the record, no sex was had.

Just thought I should clarify. ;)
(But you'll never know what DID happen. BUAHA.)

AH, Bones, I'm so sorry about your thread!
I'm out of silly gifs because those are literally the only two I have. I can only react to vaguely suggestive things with gifs, and even then, only twice. I am the opposite of @GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

The Gas signal! Someone has called for me!

(drives too fast)
(bursts in through the door)

... what, you just want a gif?

Well, ok then, I suppose.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm out of silly gifs because those are literally the only two I have. I can only react to vaguely suggestive things with gifs, and even then, only twice. I am the opposite of @GasBandit
Haha, well, I just won't be suggestive then. Easy peasy.

As a general question though, how do people feel about online teasing? Like flirting and being suggestive just to tease?

I've always wondered what others think of that.

Bones

Bones

with friends i always feel like its in good fun, my friends and I are fucking horrible to each other from an outsiders perspective.

GasBandit

GasBandit

As a general question though, how do people feel about online teasing? Like flirting and being suggestive just to tease?

I've always wondered what others think of that.
Personally I find it reprehensible and would NEVER condone such an act. Especially not with married women with red hair!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

with friends i always feel like its in good fun, my friends and I are fucking horrible to each other from an outsiders perspective.
I think the worst thing I've ever done is my best friends' husband and myself tried to convince their neighbors that we were having an affair because we thought it would be funny.

I can't really be awful though. Like, I try and I just can't. :( My friends are all about shouting mean things to each other and sending mean pictures and flipping each other off and I...I just want a hug. It's rough man. Don't get me wrong, I get the jokes and I can laugh at them, I just can't participate normally.

Personally I find it reprehensible and would NEVER condone such an act. Especially not with married women with red hair!

HA. We know all about you and Celt Z's tryst!

GasBandit

GasBandit

HA. We know all about you and Celt Z's tryst!
... we do?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

... we do?

I meant all of Halforums.

Though, there's a strong joke that I lean towards being schizophrenic. I say we a lot when it's just me.

I don't even know why I'm telling you this. I feel embarrassment creeping up on me!

GasBandit

GasBandit

I meant all of Halforums.
I know what you meant ;)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I think the worst thing I've ever done is my best friends' husband and myself tried to convince their neighbors that we were having an affair because we thought it would be funny.

I can't really be awful though. Like, I try and I just can't. :( My friends are all about shouting mean things to each other and sending mean pictures and flipping each other off and I...I just want a hug. It's rough man. Don't get me wrong, I get the jokes and I can laugh at them, I just can't participate normally.

Dei

Dei

He seriously just hits on all the red headed married women. None of us are special! [emoji22]

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

HAA! I apologize to your brain train. ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

He seriously just hits on all the red headed married women. None of us are special! [emoji22]
All of you are special!

Wait...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I realize this isn't my AMA but I think it's quite fun, though I don't really do it with anyone here regularly.

Dei

Dei

Yeah the flirting thing.... I DO NOT know any other person who does this at all. It's terrible and horrible and...

:rofl:
Nope, couldn't do it.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I realize this isn't my AMA but I think it's quite fun, though I don't really do it with anyone here regularly.

I'm just not cool enough to keep up the façade.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yeah the flirting thing.... I DO NOT know any other person who does this at all. It's terrible and horrible and...

:rofl:
Nope, couldn't do it.
Something something pots and kettles? ;)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'm just not cool enough to keep up the façade.
In the Drunk thread I told @Cajungal I was waiting for her to seduce me. WHICH SHE STILL HASN'T DONE I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT

Cajungal

Cajungal

In the Drunk thread I told @Cajungal I was waiting for her to seduce me. WHICH SHE STILL HASN'T DONE I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT
I'm really bad at flirting but let me try.

*awkwardly touches butt*

Oh...yeah? Check out this... thing... here. Can I interest you in some spirits? Perhaps some cheese? I should warn you, cheese makes me fart.

Goddamnit...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

*awkwardly touches butt*

Oh...yeah? Check out this... thing... here. Can I interest you in some spirits? Perhaps some cheese? I should warn you, cheese makes me fart.

Goddamnit...
Bound to be someone's fetish.

Not MINE, but someone's.

Also, if I do say so myself, I have a nice butt.

GasBandit

GasBandit

*awkwardly touches butt*

Goddamnit...

Cajungal

Cajungal

That picture terrifies me.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

*awkwardly touches butt*

Goddamnit...
I like you.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Then my job is done!

Bones

Bones

all i see is tentacle monsters...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

True story: I found out about a month ago that once, a girl wanted me to take her home, but I was so oblivious to her advances that I just assumed we were having fun flirting, not like sexy-times flirting.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

True story: I found out about a month ago that once, a girl wanted me to take her home, but I was so oblivious to her advances that I just assumed we were having fun flirting, not like sexy-times flirting.

And see, it always looks so easy in movies and stuff and I always wondered how it works in real life.[DOUBLEPOST=1444156118,1444156071][/DOUBLEPOST]
all i see is tentacle monsters...
For a second I was going to console you - "There, there." But you may be into tentacle monsters, in which case I'll still hug you but you don't get to be consoled.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

And see, it always looks so easy in movies and stuff and I always wondered how it works in real life.[DOUBLEPOST=1444156118,1444156071][/DOUBLEPOST]

For a second I was going to console you - "There, there." But you may be into tentacle monsters, in which case I'll still hug you but you don't get to be consoled.
I am hopeless

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I am hopeless
If I were single I too would be hopeless! I'm just imagining how awkward I would be as a single person. :S Oh god, yikes.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

If I were single I too would be hopeless! I'm just imagining how awkward I would be as a single person. :S Oh god, yikes.
Hurray for awkward singledom!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hurray for awkward singledom!

I'll be your wingman! Wingperson!

I won't be that helpful.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'll be your wingman! Wingperson!

I won't be that helpful.
Score! Wingwomen are always more successful than wingmen.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Score! Wingwomen are always more successful than wingmen.
I'm your girl.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'm your girl.

I love that gif!

phil

phil

Do you think skeletons get tired of people playing their rib cages like xylophones?

PatrThom

PatrThom

Will we ever again see genuine, glorious sideburns lapping at your cheekbones?

--Patrick

Bones

Bones

Will we ever again see genuine, glorious sideburns lapping at your cheekbones?

--Patrick
Ive done it before but not any time soon.

Bones

Bones

Do you think skeletons get tired of people playing their rib cages like xylophones?
Yes...

PatrThom

PatrThom

Ive done it before but not any time soon.
Oops that was meant for Chad. My bad.
...but yay!

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

I think the worst thing I've ever done is my best friends' husband [...]
Your sentence structure. It needs work. :p

I used to play-flirt all the time. ALL the time. With EVERYONE. Which, of course, meant I missed quite a few opportunities of actual flirting, as it turned out, so much later.
Then again, it also got me in bed with my current girlfriend while I thought I was just play-flirting because I didn't figure I'd have a shot with her, so hey, it evens out, I guess. This is also why I'm not allowed to play-flirt anymore :p

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Your sentence structure. It needs work. :p

I used to play-flirt all the time. ALL the time. With EVERYONE. Which, of course, meant I missed quite a few opportunities of actual flirting, as it turned out, so much later.
Then again, it also got me in bed with my current girlfriend while I thought I was just play-flirting because I didn't figure I'd have a shot with her, so hey, it evens out, I guess. This is also why I'm not allowed to play-flirt anymore :p

Haha, that's already been pointed out but thanks. ;)

I don't think I play-flirted much when I was younger and really, I don't play flirt much now - there's only a few people I do that with, so it's easy for me to stay out of trouble.

GasBandit

GasBandit

and really, I don't play flirt much now

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Haha, I take it you think I play flirt frequently?

blotsfan

blotsfan

Pssst, I think she's saying its not "play" flirting with you. Stop blowing it.

Emrys

Emrys

I had a thread it got closed.

so following in littlekagsin's steps im home today with nothing on the docket so please ask me anything so i dont spend the entire day snoozing.
Did you wind up spending the entire day snoozing?

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Are you hurt that you wound up mostly ignored in your own thread?

Emrys

Emrys

Is it bad that I'm reading the title as "Bones wants you to bone"?

If it is, I'm blaming the drugs.

Bones

Bones

Did you wind up spending the entire day snoozing?
Studying for work exams. It was dumb. Lol

Bones

Bones

another day off and another day of asking you AMA!

GasBandit

GasBandit

What would you say were the best english-dubbed animes released in the last 5 or so years?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

When you were a kid, what did you dream of being when you grew up? (Or got older since I don't really believe in growing up. ;) )

Bones

Bones

What would you say were the best english-dubbed animes released in the last 5 or so years?
last 5 years, hmm, 2010-2015
  • no game no life
  • love, chuunibyo and other delusions!
  • Haganai
  • K-ON!
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
[DOUBLEPOST=1445357243,1445357163][/DOUBLEPOST]
When you were a kid, what did you dream of being when you grew up? (Or got older since I don't really believe in growing up. ;) )
a scientist or doctor. Got my degree in environmental science and hydrogeology. working selling rough and finished electrical products for a major home improvement supplier. :3

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

a scientist or doctor. Got my degree in environmental science and hydrogeology. working selling rough and finished electrical products for a major home improvement supplier. :3
That's way cool!

I wanted to be a Vet and then I realized I'd have to put animals to sleep and NOPED right outta that idea.

Bones

Bones

Bones cant sleep, ask him questions....

Dave

Dave

Why can’t you sleep, @Bones ?

GasBandit

GasBandit

My guess:

Bones

Bones

Why can’t you sleep, @Bones ?
clowns will get me....

Bubble181

Bubble181

Why "Bones"? The star trek character? The TV show? The body parts?

PatrThom

PatrThom

Why "Bones"? The star trek character? The TV show? The body parts?
I assume it’s because he’s so dry.

—Patrick

Bones

Bones

star trek character mostly. I complained just like doctor mccoy, with the DAMNIT IM A DOCTOR NOT A MAGICIAN!

Bubble181

Bubble181

star trek character mostly. I complained just like doctor mccoy, with the DAMNIT IM A DOCTOR NOT A MAGICIAN!
... Wait, you're not? Awww.

General Specific

General Specific

If a train leaves L.A. at 8 am heading west and traveling at 60 MPH, how long will it take to reach a floating structure west of Acapulco where a snake is wrapped around a lever with HAIRS growin' all over it and various other in-jokes?

Bombs are flying, People are dying, Children are crying, Politicians are lying too.
Cancer is killing, Texaco's spilling, The whole world's gone to hell, But how are you?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

mikerc

mikerc

Spider-Man: Threat or Menace?

Dogs or Cats?

Ferrets or Owls?

Trek or Wars?

Coke or Pepsi?

This or That?

Bones

Bones

If a train leaves L.A. at 8 am heading west and traveling at 60 MPH, how long will it take to reach a floating structure west of Acapulco where a snake is wrapped around a lever with HAIRS growin' all over it and various other in-jokes?

Bombs are flying, People are dying, Children are crying, Politicians are lying too.
Cancer is killing, Texaco's spilling, The whole world's gone to hell, But how are you?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?
yes i get your in jokes, it was better nate than lever

im surviving

the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is something like 20.1 miles per hour or 9 meters per second.

Spider-Man: Threat or Menace?

Dogs or Cats?

Ferrets or Owls?

Trek or Wars?

Coke or Pepsi?

This or That?
dogs

ferrets

trek slightly over wars

pepsi just for the ownership of mnt dew

all of the things!