[Question] Bones joins the AMA party! ELECTRIC BOGALOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yeah why not, not that I think anyone wants to know anything about me, but hey why not. ask me almost anything!

Cajungal

Staff member
Why did you choose the name Bones? What's your favorite rainy-day activity? Do you consider yourself a confrontational person in real life?

Why did you choose the name Bones? What's your favorite rainy-day activity? Do you consider yourself a confrontational person in real life?
because I am a dork and found the character of doctor mccoy on TOS to be amazing as a teenager. it has other conotations now, but that was the spark. I like watching movies and anime under a warm blanket on cold rainy days. I didnt know I was one at all, I am pretty reserved and chill in real life.
Does anyone offline refer to you as bones?
yes and no, no one that knows me personally in the sense of good friends or family does. but casual friends and others have as a way of not using my real first name when there are four of us with the same first name.

are you an esculator?
am I an escalator? no I dont think so...
Can you hook me up with some free...

answers to random and nearly irrelevant questions?
no for the love of god, no....
I feel like the thread title should have "2" in it somewhere. Do you agree?

Also, whats a tv show you hate?
probably yes, I dislike pawnstars, american pickers, honey booboo and all their ilk, just make me want to vomit.

Who is the most awesome person you talked to on vent, about two days ago, between the hours of 8pm and midnight us eastern?

Yeah Figmentpez is a really interesting guy, about 3 days ago I would have gone with Ravenpoe, and tonight after 9 pm CT who knows will be there to talk to.

I hope to see you on vent tonight while I ponder the greater mysteries of the universe while playing bad video games and watching even worse anime, it is all for a good cause, the entertainment of the anonymous masses of the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.