Export thread

**BINK!** EuuWAAUUUGHH!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Crying. So funny. Read this article. Listen to the 911 call, and laugh at the sound of a robber getting hit in the head with an aluminum bat.

Dave

Dave

While I think the audio is funny, don't you think that hitting someone 5 times in the head with an aluminum bat for stealing a few DVDs is a tad...excessive?

GasBandit

GasBandit

While I think the audio is funny, don't you think that hitting someone 5 times in the head with an aluminum bat for stealing a few DVDs is a tad...excessive?
Not if he keeps getting up.

Dave

Dave

5 hits to the head with a bat can do some lasting physical damage. People have been killed from far lesser attacks. Shit, the fact the guy got up 4 times speaks to his fortitude! But beating a guy in the head until he goes down is not generally a good idea. Knocking someone unconscious is not like the movies.

GasBandit

GasBandit

5 hits to the head with a bat can do some lasting physical damage. People have been killed from far lesser attacks. Shit, the fact the guy got up 4 times speaks to his fortitude! But beating a guy in the head until he goes down is not generally a good idea. Knocking someone unconscious is not like the movies.
If a guy is hit with a bat and gets up, it would be naturally expected that his next move would be to counterattack who hit him. Now, if he had hit him 5 times after he was down, yeah, I'd agree. But once you're taken down doing something illegal... stay down.

Also, if someone gets up after 2, 3 and 4th hits... I'd suspect drugs.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Too many hits to the noggin and he's noggin up.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"Son you got a pair of panties on your head..."

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Actual burglar... not a shop-lifter.

http://newsok.com/store-employee-us...ar-with-underwear-on-his-head/article/3694119

He smashed in a window and started stealing the DVD players from behind the counter.

Necronic

Necronic

"You come at the king, you best not miss."

It's true that it's way more serious in terms of permanent brain damage and/or death, but if you think someone is a physical threat to you and you are scared it kind of makes sense to keep hitting him until he stays down.

Dave

Dave

Actual burglar... not a shop-lifter.

http://newsok.com/store-employee-us...ar-with-underwear-on-his-head/article/3694119

He smashed in a window and started stealing the DVD players from behind the counter.
Ah! This I did not know. I thought he was shoplifting. The article I read about it was sparse on the details, it seems.

Carry on. *tink*

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I thought it sounded harsh for a shoplifter too. So I searched his name.

*tink*

GasBandit

GasBandit