BananaHands and ElJuski Judge Your Pop Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaHands

Staff member
Spoiler Alert:

You're wrong.

Did you really think we weren't paying attention? I mean, honestly? We've sat idly by as you created a thread about My Little Pony. We ignored your post about the finale of Breaking Bad being 'the best thing on television'. We even assumed you were kidding when you posted all that nonsense about Skyrim.

But no longer. Our opinions... nay, facts... reign supreme. Now, just relax as ElJuski and I educate you on what really matters.

Spoiler Alert:

You're wrong.

Did you really think we weren't paying attention? I mean, honestly? We've sat idly by as you created a thread about My Little Pony. We ignored your post about the finale of Breaking Bad being 'the best thing on television'. We even assumed you were kidding when you posted all that nonsense about Skyrim.

But no longer. Our opinions... nay, facts... reign supreme. Now, just relax as ElJuski and I educate you on what really matters.
I figured the two of you would be knee deep in dickerdoodles by now.

BananaHands

Staff member
I'll agree with you all completely on the Simpsons thing. I have a firm belief that no show is worth watching after its fourth season.

ElJuski

Staff member
except for the Simpsons until it's 8th.
Added at: 21:36
also, that show with the space cowboy Nathan Fillion is overrated

I'd rather grant Shego diplomatic immunity after forcing her to listen to the upcoming Nickleback/Justin Bieber Very Canadian Christmas special for 9-3/4 hrs than listen to the three of you saps talk about culture.

ElJuski

Staff member
the timing on our simul-post was perfect. Firefly definitely over Jersey Shore. I mean, seriously, Jersey Shore!? I'd rather watch BananaHands make love to his old hula-hooping roomate.

SIDE NOTE: I when on a date with a girl out here in DC who got a Jane Austen novel signed by one of those d-bags.

BananaHands

Staff member
W
the timing on our simul-post was perfect. Firefly definitely over Jersey Shore. I mean, seriously, Jersey Shore!? I'd rather watch BananaHands make love to his old hula-hooping roomate.

SIDE NOTE: I when on a date with a girl out here in DC who got a Jane Austen novel signed by one of those d-bags.
Didn't YOU get her pregnant?

I'd rather grant Shego diplomatic immunity after forcing her to listen to the upcoming Nickleback/Justin Bieber Very Canadian Christmas special for 9-3/4 hrs than listen to the three of you saps talk about culture.

cool good ting we have you tied up and are forcing you to read this thread

BananaHands

Staff member
Firefly is only overrated in the sense that you have to hear EVERYONE talk about how great it is. I'd put it in the same category as Freaks and Geeks. Great show, ruined by people always talking about how great it is. If you want a great one-season show? Clone High.
Added at: 21:42
THERE WAS NEVER ANY BABY
JUS SAYIN

ElJuski

Staff member
Freaks and Geeks is fantastic, but I can understand why someone would have to step away from the internet and or a college to really appreciate it for what it is. Firefly has a handful of good episodes--and that fantastic "Out of Gas" episode, which is like, possibly one of my life favorites--but really so much of it just slags. And all that fake space-swearing garbage is so lame. But that's probably because I haven't stepped away from the internet for a quick minute.

Really? I had you pegged as the Jersey Shore type for sure.

BananaHands

Staff member
Can we talk about Adele for a bit? I fucking hate Adele. I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga's Alejandro 50 times in a row.

ElJuski

Staff member
I've actually slipped past the whole Adele thing, from back in last album when all the hipsters and Rolling Stone were slobberin' her knob, to now when every half-assed college girl is all slobberin' her knob.

BananaHands

Staff member
you know, fuck everyone with a rhino's dick that quoted Chappelle's Show and made Dave Chappelle hate white people so much he quit show business.
Stamp of approval right there.

I've actually slipped past the whole Adele thing, from back in last album when all the hipsters and Rolling Stone were slobberin' her knob, to now when every half-assed college girl is all slobberin' her knob.
Also, having my finger on the pulse of the hipster community, I can tell you that they're not all about Adele. It's mainly all those girls we've hated in high school signing along with a girl they probably used to pick on in high school. We get it. You're overweight and proud... yet why are you always singing about heart break?

Status
Not open for further replies.